What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

YouTube - Altis Life UK Clips of the week!! - Week One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
Ok... time to stop sitting around and do something with our AltisLifeUK channel on you tube!

Cardoso said a long time ago that we should put up member content and i am happy to do this, But first i want to launch a weekly thing where people upload there best clips of the week... they can be funny... epic... sad, They just need to be 

1. Interesting.. something you would watch yourself

2. Not too long... 15-30 seconds max unless there is a min or 2 of epicness then contact me and we will get it uploaded under something different rather than a clip.

3. In HD with no watermarks, We are looking for amazing quality clips.

Just reply to this post of the clip you want to put in this weeks clip of the week video... I will touch a few buttons and fiddle a few nobs at the end of the week and mish mash it all together and hopefully we will have some epic footage on our YouTube each week that can be treasured forever!

Lets share the good times :)

Week 1 open - looking for 15+ clips.... you may enter as many as you like :)

Whatever you like! this is member submitted clips.. the best ones get bunged together making the most epic youtube videos every week :)

Whatever you like! this is member submitted clips.. the best ones get bunged together making the most epic youtube videos every week :)
So is it like a montage, or one that gannez did.

I tried to cut down one of my clips from last week to as short as possible. A few seconds over 1 minute. Will put it here, but if it's too long to be considered, I understand =)

I present you, the Mayor of Altis, reciting the well known 19th century poet William Earnest Henley

Invictus:

watch

I made this to inform, educate and entertain any new visitors. Especially regarding side chat, will it work? Probably not ;p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY3b2ON51oQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. You better run away, bitches! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back