What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

You - Safewood - Timber - Nice RDM constantly with spikestrips guns and metagaming (Rejected - Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Just Sean

Time & Date this happened: 2:15am+10/11/2014

Description of what happened: RDM constantly - All thats happened tonight is a group of morons has been terrorising Kavala, just check the logs it'll make it so apparent.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I refuse to talk to these chimps

Multiple people present including

Sharpe
Stu toshiro
Stu jester
Roma
Friendlyfire
And some guy they're all going to report for arresting them

Never did I RDM anyone. I shot only the ones who shot my friends, which I had all the rights to do. Never once did I shoot someone who hadn't already killed one of my friends.

Timber and Nick got majorly abused by KeshXz and Roma, who went around Kavala tazing everyone who had bounty on them, and put them in jail, even though the cops specifically said not to.

I know that Sharpe, Althair and some other guy got RDM'd pretty heavily, and suddenly went haywire on us because of it.

The chaos started when LRG were fighting the bounty hunters (which they had all the rights to do; they didn't RDM), but from there, players started to join in without RP'ing, and everything went south from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about
Nice and You.

Nice robbed me then shot me in the face at the kavala general store saying nothing but fuckyouman over and over again
and You got me to come close to himn then span around with a spikestrip killing 4 people.
You yourself weren't that bad, you killed me a few times but you seemed to leave when everything got a little hairy. Personally you were the best of the 4.

It was all going to shit. No police were online so me and Sharpe took the role of "Damage controllers" the medics can testify to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back