What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Yannick (Action: Ban issued 23/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Bradley

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

[TK] Yannick

Time & Date this happened:

20/09/14 5pm

Description of what happened:

We were minding our own business changing the colors of our vehicles at the spray shop to contrast against our recently added clan logo... This guy came along sped past us on the wrong side of the road, turned around and proceeded to  follow us for 5 + minutes - swerving towards us and speeding past interfering with progress, I then warned him to leave us alone or lethal force would be taken - he ignored this and this is where the video starts. The first one may have been an accident so we let it go but surprise surprise he came back! The second time he smacked straight into us turning both our cars red and flipping mine over!!

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

I asked him to come on TS through side and in game text. He dissconnected from the sever and was no where to be seen on teamspeak.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZjwVVoL6bA&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not taking position on wether or not this was bannable, that's the admins job, but the first VDM was unpossible to spot before it happend as the guy was standing in a bush. I allways slow down before citys to avoid these scenes but not all do.

2nd time you all had tons of time to get to cover before the offroad blew up, as it was clear from the moment of inpact it would indeed blow. To those that dont know red fuel = exploision (I've seen exeptions with Tanks).

I'd say it's rule violation, but yea like I said, has to be up to the admins wether or not it warrants a ban.

May I ask how long has this player been on the server? and what had you done to provoke him prior to this?

I pretty sure I made clear i did nothing to provoke anyone, we were testing our paint jobs on different vehicles after the logo had been implemented... He just started following us and trying to make us swerve by swerving towards us attempting to make us crash for nothing. 

I'm not taking position on wether or not this was bannable, that's the admins job, but the first VDM was unpossible to spot before it happend as the guy was standing in a bush. I allways slow down before citys to avoid these scenes but not all do.

2nd time you all had tons of time to get to cover before the offroad blew up, as it was clear from the moment of inpact it would indeed blow. To those that dont know red fuel = exploision (I've seen exeptions with Tanks).

I'd say it's rule violation, but yea like I said, has to be up to the admins wether or not it warrants a ban.

May I ask how long has this player been on the server? and what had you done to provoke him prior to this?

i be with you but the second one was also their own fault since they stopped on the middle of the road suddenly that guy couldnt expect it to be honest

i be with you but the second one was also their own fault since they stopped on the middle of the road suddenly that guy couldnt expect it to be honest
You're only commenting due to me also posting a ban request on you earlier. Your biased opinion isn't wanted or needed...

EXACTLY what he was doing to me!!

He needs to be banned just for his little troll attitude

Ban issued for mass VDM

f8578fa5dde9bc8bdda4ebea220051ae -1 Yannick - Forum Report 23/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back