What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Xtreme - Unban Request (Unbanned 26/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtreme

Your In-game name: Xtreme

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:47787979

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 76561198055841687

Date & Time you was banned: Not sure , about 4 months ago maybe

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: VDM , Not Believing an Admin

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Simply because i was fairly new to altis life then and didn't really understand how things worked, now i'm one of the best rp'ers you could meet.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

I am very sorry for doing what i did but i was new to the game and i played on your guys server when it was building up it was just i hopped on my first day and did things wrong now i'm imporved etc very good at roleplay and stuff. Again i'm sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel u dude every 1 deserves a 2nd chance and u was new so if u find a friend ask him/her to help u maybe get a job on there any way hope u get unbaned ;)

Do you remember which admin it was that banned you and what were the circumstances around the VDM?

Honestly no as it was so long ago, the vdm was literally a straight up vdm to get cash again i didn't understand anything much as i was new then i just got bitchy when an admin tried to inform me

Ill approve this but I am sure Wilco will go through the logs to ensure that it wasnt anything more serious than a VDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back