What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wrongly ban (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofoklhs

Hello there, I am a rebel and i shot a cop that i was talking too and tell him to throw his gun down but he didn't !! I did something wrong? cause you banned me without even tell me nothing, so please if you can tell me my mistake, i would be grateful ! I am sorry if i did something bad, but really i dont understand what i did. I would love to give me one more chance if it is my mistake, i love this server and i am playing every day with my friends, thank you for the time !

Sofoklhs

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things, what does it say when you log on to the server, does it reference a forum report and secondly, who was the cop you shot? If it was last night there was at least one admin who plays as a cop on and if you shot him and he deemed it RDM you'd have probably been banned on the spot.

It is saying ''BattlEye:Admin ban'' . No mate they banned me 1 hour ago and i dont understand why !? I am sure that i didnt shoot the admin :p And i am sorry i dont remember the name of the police officer !

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain the situation in full what was happening, what was said etc in the moments leading upto your ban

We do not warn here, all bans are perm unless appealed.

Your name rings a bell, I believe I was the one who issued a ban, I believe the ban was issued at the last minute prior to me leaving for the UK, I've checked my ban logs and its not on there likely due to me having to swiftly leave for the train.

My guess was RDM, I'm sure I've got a recording of it at home, however I cannot view it until my return on the 1st January.

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open another thread linking this one and answer any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back