What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Would this count as VDM?

So, this is a thing me and my friend encounter a lot when we are playing. People destroy our car, and we can't see their name so it's impossible to do anything about it. It's really frustrating as well, because we are pretty sure that this dude had a lot of money on him. He had just left the Oil Trader, heading for the nearest cashpoint.

And, how can I get a drivers name if this incident occurs again?

YouTube clip showing the kind of incident that I'm talking about: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is infact VDM. They destroyed your vehicle with theirs so you couldn't chase them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is infact VDM. They destroyed your vehicle with theirs so you couldn't chase them.
As tampax said yes this is VDM and if you had been able to get there names then im sure an admin would have taken action on it. They both tried to run you over after hitting your car and taking out your car in the first place.

@Crumble is this correct?

@TLF Lewis It is VDM mate, as the truck  was used as a weapon to in which disable the other car so they are unable to pursue the truck, 

Holy shit boys that's gotta be one of the lamest robbery attempts i've seen. Y'all need to sound more menacing and dangerous as you initiate.

On topic: That's definitely VDM in my book.

Holy shit boys that's gotta be one of the lamest robbery attempts i've seen. Y'all need to sound more menacing and dangerous as you initiate.

On topic: That's definitely VDM in my book.
We were staying up to like 5 in morning. I usually don't do that, but as we had just left the police, we were hooked on robbing people and just couldn't stop ;)

Back