What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Worlds best robbery!

Proxeum

Unlinked
If these guy hadn't decided to open fire on me i would have got out and dropped my weapon, no fun :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyh926YNmcI&feature=youtu.be

for the record, we werent shooting to kill at first, only to stop you from taking off as it seemed you were going to just try to take off and leave.  I could have shot through the glass and killed you.

better than the time you tried to rob me and borris at the UNMC weed process ;) "put your guns down or you will be shot" mean while Borris sneaks up behind you and asks "shall i kill him boys? " ahah 

tbh clearly looked like they didn't want to kill you, if they wanted to they could of during the animation jumping out of the heli and you can tell they was hesitant because when you looked at the first guy he didn't even shoot

tbh clearly looked like they didn't want to kill you, if they wanted to they could of during the animation jumping out of the heli and you can tell they was hesitant because when you looked at the first guy he didn't even shoot
Correct, and if we killed him he probably would have posted that trying to get us banned for rdm.  Now i have to deal with him telling everyone how he 'rekt' us and that 'we will learn'.  

better than the time you tried to rob me and borris at the UNMC weed process ;) "put your guns down or you will be shot" mean while Borris sneaks up behind you and asks "shall i kill him boys? " ahah
 haha yeah foon was telling me that yesterday, didn't realise it was you guys or else I wouldn't have done that, I usually set up scenarios like that to show people that places like that can be dangerous and security is sometimes needed. Obviously not you guys ;)

Yeah they may not have wanted to kill me but as soon as they shot, to me it looked hostile, I try to avoid killing but if I'm threatened like that in the video then I will, maybe they could have took up better positions forcing me to drop my weapon but no they were out in the open. If they didn't shoot I would have peacefully dropped my weapon and continued to whatever the situation became.

Correct, and if we killed him he probably would have posted that trying to get us banned for rdm.  Now i have to deal with him telling everyone how he 'rekt' us and that 'we will learn'.
no, I wouldn't have posted it in attempt to get you banned, you clearly initiate the rp by telling me to get out so I would have no grounds for a report, also something similar happened later that night to you with an ag guy, you then proceeded to call your team mate shit etc, anyways my point of the video was that it was funny how poorly executed it was I didn't want it turning into a bitch fest, I said you will learn because you won't make the same mistake twice.

Proxeum always get shot/robbed. It's just his thing. Funny to watch though!

Proxeum always get shot/robbed. It's just his thing. Funny to watch though!
Not a day goes by without me being shot at, I'm a target for some reason!

They must just recognise me from being the owner of altis airlines before it disbanded.

isn't just you Proxeum, this happened yesterday! 

skip to 3:10

Last edited by a moderator:
You go so lucky coming out of the cover to the left, meant you avoided shots from the right, didn't get killed by the guy from the front. I still don't know why they decided to shoot at you though. 

Edit: Love how confused Leo is by everything, hopefully he gets his bearings soon. It's so adorable!

Last edited:
You go so lucky coming out of the cover to the left, meant you avoided shots from the right, didn't get killed by the guy from the front. I still don't know why they decided to shoot at you though. 
They tried to do some roleplay but I guess they thought Leo was scary so they decied to kill him, may he rest in piece.

I knew the guy to my left was going to end up coming so I took out the guy at the front to take out the guy from the left.  

lol more attempted robberies in our lands, when will people learn to just get along north of the border and make some money, im getting fed up of catching and executing these idiots

lol more attempted robberies in our lands, when will people learn to just get along north of the border and make some money, im getting fed up of catching and executing these idiots
There was quite a lot of activity in your lands last night, alot of shootings and what not.

Back