What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wolfe RDM (Rejected with warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dissolving

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Wolfe

Time & Date this happened: 12:05 AM 12/30/2014

Description of what happened: So basicly me and my gang were trying to sell drugs @ the drugdealer in kavala where this random guy came and i was nice to him, after this he shot me without any roleplay.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes but he doesn't want to resolve this problem.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mdn1oQ501w&feature=youtu.be

From my perspective, my friend was being held captive and we had to bust him out, before his coms were taken he informed us aprox how many they are and where they are and how they look like (guns, etc). As i tried to move up i was fired upon and i retreated to cover where an armed fellow told me to leave or be shot! i was nearly dead and all i could think of: SHIT HE IS GONNA SHOOT ME! so what i did i started shouting: NO NO NO NO The police are are here! the police are here! and he was like okay fine. so what i did was bluffing to not get killed after i managed to heal up i used my advantage to take out one of my friends captors. I dont see in what way i have broken RP with that. especially that the combat WAS ONGOING at that time as well as after the death of the captor and myself.

I have NEVER claimed that i was a random civilian, dont bend the story for your own case.

in the recording YOU provided shows that the only thing i said was: Its okay its okay! the police are here now! the police are here now! where have i stated that i am a random civilian in that? you are just making stuff up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I've hidden 13 posts here which are not providing evidence to the incident.

I'd to remind people, that this is not for discussions about events, it is purely for evidence and discussions as such will not be tolerated.

I unfortunately do not have the permissions to confirm or deny these threads, however after reviewing the evidence in the cases it's clear to me that Wolfe lied to a member of Gc in order to pull the wool over his eyes to get an advantage.

Lying to gain an advantage is NOT a break of the rules, as long as role play initiated prior to the beginning of the fight then no action should be taken. Role play is still intact here, if Wolfe had suggestion he was a simple flower fanatic, role play still wouldn't have been broken. If Wolfe started shouting he's recording everyone and they're all going to be banned, that is breaking role play.

A server admin will review this in time, however at this stage it's my opinion that this thread provides insufficient evidence that any rules had been broken. A dirty game, yes.. but taking a life is not a heroes game.

How can the story line that i simply confirmed that there was evidence backing this up  got deleted by a forum admin, i even simply wrote at the back that this was important and that EVIDENCE would be provided as well! so we simply stop flooding the forums.

There was one Big reply , with the whole situation was written down and got deleted by the forum admin.

Highly disappointed in the fact that the first serious reply Goose Cartel gave towards this forum topic, and we trying to prevent all our members flooding here just got deleted while that was the only message of our reply's that should have stayed.

It feels like sides are being pulled.

Back on the topic

If like kris mentions that every RP situation can be influenced by this rp.

I suggest that all mayor gangs step towards this kind of roleplay and make from every hostage situation a personal dirty Mexican shootout?

claiming to be a friendly person and abusing the fact there not wearing squad URL's and that Goose Cartel/any other serious RPgang is not a metagaming gang.

(Which i am highly proud of that the members of Gc didn't do that!)

The link is still being provided of the restrains being miraculously being pulled of .

here you have the evidence UNCUT out of mathijs his view until he died.

Sincerely Tickle ~Goose cartel™

Last edited by a moderator:
Tickle, unless you're providing evidence, words remain words. Any posts that contain evidence as such of a screenshot (limited) or a video, will remain. That's how it works unless you're the reporting person or the person being reported. To which, my understanding is that you are neither of those.

we are still waiting on the evidence UNCUT video of the Marmite Miners point of vieuw,

they promised us on teamspeak yesterday a full video while we were trying to resolve the situation.

And we still not have seen a second of it ...

could this please get solved with. 

Sincerely Tickle ~Goose cartel™

Rejecting this one with a warning. Wolfe next time please ensure you warn the person you are about to kill even if there is ongoing roleplay with other members of the gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back