What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wilco please (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLegendary2150X

Your In-game name: [EXP] Oliver Green [R]

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198123742617

Your GUID : f0744f1929cc5f67c56bf0a1122161b0

Date & Time you was banned: 2/28/2015 9 PM (GMT Time)

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking (under event/ Marathon)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: First of all I falled down from a bridge then I died and spawned back in Kavala with a gun there was a guy there with another gun then he killed me first time second time I dropped all my gear and start running again and he killed me again and then third time i got killed the I got mad and killed him then he killed me and I killed him and again I really was mad this day it was a bad day for me I am really sorry and I will never do it again when a guy kill me in next event I should log off 

I was confused as to why I might have been banned so I spoke to grumpy and told him the situation and he explain to me the exact reason to why i would have been banned and explain to me what i should have done and i understand it fully i am very sorry that I misbehaved on server two and i promise in future i will not lower myself down to other peoples in game attitude. 

Just forgive me please I really love playing in this server and I am really with the rules in main server but this time I was mad because I want to complete the race and he killed me 2 times so that why I killed him.
I know I should not be mad but I was enjoying the race but that person destroyed it for me so next time I will log off so please Unban me I know I did something wrong but I am very sorry. 

I know you will tell me making two mistakes in 9 days are too many but my old mistake was 21 November so please forgive me and I am stick with the rules and I read the rules again 2 times. 

Thanks for reading my ban appeal and I hope I will get Unban
-Oliver
(Please I never breaked a rule I just killed someone in marathon forgive me please I really miss fun time in this server)

Dont want to intrude, but this guy made 3 appeals which got denied (perm ban) and then fourth one accepted so maybe that was a mistake. Also, i believe there is a Oliver Green in the police, maybe 2nd arma account?

@Andrej

Different person than the guy in the Police.... i know about this guy and his actions during the marathon event, Also he has been on another community and no doubt banned from there now.

He also has 2 steam accounts with Arma which i see the second one was banned in January 

54b9fa34516ecda46f4432c7872f9c31 -1 JerichoLaw - Forum Report 18/01/2015

More digging sees - http://www.altislife.co.uk/user/9714-jericholaw/

Someone which was banned for RDM and then proceeded to do a paypal chargeback to a donation.

We will see what he says but you and i both know how this is going to go :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@XLegendary2150X

Why do you keep coming back ?.... the roleplay not good enough elsewhere ?
Jericho Law was my cousin 14 years old and he use the same PC 

I want to comeback because there is no roleplay community in arma 3 and I don't like to play mods because they are suck I really want to come back and my roleplay was great but it was a marathon error 

Its a no, I can confirm also that the other account is you and not your cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back