What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wilco! (Or any admin)(Duplicate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the rules people ;)

Unban Appeal Process Rules

Do not contact admins via PM or on Team-speak about unban's they are dealt with on this forum only, If you ignore this rule your appeal on the forums will be denied & closed.

Unban Appeals are the lowest priority as it is your responsibility to learn and follow our rules there are no timeframes.

Any appeals not using the correct title and template as shown above will be denied.

If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking when will i be unbanned we reserve the right to deny the request.

Any abuse towards an admin will result in a full community ban!

The appeal is for the person appealing and the admin team only, Anyone commenting on an appeal will receive a warning point

My Brother did it does not work here, Do not even bother using that excuse.

We are unable to unban anyone who has been banned with the reason "GameHack #38"

Any requests that have an admin response but the player hasn't responded after 2 days will be closed and if the player returns at a later date a new request linking the old one needs to be opened.

Dont be so mean :(

I got an unban accepted at the 23rd April on the forum, but I still cant join the game, but the waiting will pay off 

Sorry for bad English I guess? >.>

The whitelisting is currently broken therefore they cant whitelist any medics any police. That being said they cant ban or unban people aswell because its part of the whitelisting. I am sure they are trying best to fix this problem in the meantime be patient. After all its your own fault to get banned. If you keep spamming this post you may change their opinion on the unban. So please do not comment no more and wait patiently.

I think I'm just more mad I was told I was unbanned yet can't join the server.
I believe there is a post somewhere from Neo that explains that they cannot access the ban/unban features as well as whitelisting and a few other things. I may be wrong - and I haven't looked for it. 

It might explain.

But, as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free. We're here because we're not free. There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back