What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wilco as a Rebel

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
Had a very interesting talk with a member via PM this morning.

It is clear some people do not like the main admin playing as a rebel as I apparently keep showing up everywhere along with taking sides.

I did publish months ago my plan was to spend time with every rebel group as well as playing a lone wolf.

Its a case of I cannot win, you didn't like it when I was in the police now a number of people don't like it than I am a rebel.

I would like to reassure everyone that the admin's here always keep a level of professionalism at all times.

Going forward you will not catch me on the server as Wilco unless I am in full admin mode and enforcing the rules only.

I don't understand why people would get upset over this, when you're not dealing with administrative issues you're a player just like everyone else, on the same level as everyone else. The only people who are going to be upset are the ones who think you're using your permissions to give yourself or you faction a advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think it's nice to see the admin having fun with the other rebels and driving in the middle of a battlefield with a kart.  That's my own personal opinion.  But yeah, easy fix, change your name to Katy.

I don't understand why people would get upset over this, when you're not dealing with administrative issues you're a player just like everyone else, on the same level as everyone else. The only people who are going to be upset are the ones who think you're using your permissions to give yourself or you faction a advantage.
When I left the police i removed my police level and set myself to 100k starting money, I have never teleported outside admin duty's and I have never spawned anything in outside our careful long term storyline.

Hopefully my further gesture of retiring Wilco as a in-game character shows that we are serious at being professional.

My new character will not be revealed.

Well I think it's nice to see the admin having fun with the other rebels and driving in the middle of a battlefield with a kart.  That's my own personal opinion.  But yeah, easy fix, change your name to Katy.
Memories!! driving down a road during a massive firefight in nothing other than my skiddies and in a bluking gokart

I lost my admin stuff due me being a rebel  I would have loved to carry on with it 
Hi Rich

Just to make it clear the admin access comes with the CC and CSI job in the police, This is so the senior officer can speak to his guys directly and remove the VDM'ers (our daily chav/trolls) that the police are faced with rather than going to an admin every 5 mins.

Hi Rich

Just to make it clear the admin access comes with the CC and CSI job in the police, This is so the senior officer can speak to his guys directly and remove the VDM'ers (our daily chav/trolls) that the police are faced with rather than going to an admin every 5 mins.
when you say "full admin mode" I get the impression of a visor coming down and saying "full admin more engaged" and a little gun that goes like "switch fire mode "ban hammer"

Back