What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

why ban me (Unbanned 09/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RcM

why do you ban me from you land i was and i cant even find that sombody report me on the forums .

i got a feeling that your banning me for no reason

was not even shooting omg dis server why ban me that i was dead becouse of them was painfull and knowe i got a ban to for no reason just sitting in the chopper 1 of them was shooting becouse of a glitch in a heli and the other whan was the pilot i was just sitting there

why do you ban me from you land i was and i cant even find that sombody report me on the forums .

i got a feeling that your banning me for no reason

Yes we are banning you for no reason... because we know who you are and we dont like you ?

Really dude... fucking hell what is wrong with kids today thinking the world is against them.... 

was not even shooting omg dis server why ban me that i was dead becouse of them was painfull and knowe i got a ban to for no reason just sitting in the chopper 1 of them was shooting becouse of a glitch in a heli and the other whan was the pilot i was just sitting there
So you was just sitting there ? Not aware that any rules was broken... i expect you had a cross hanging from the window and the sun was shining out of your ass ?

Do you even realize what you was involded in was highly against the rules on a "SERIOUS" roleplay server ?

i was just sitting and the other guys where finding a new thing out .i was asking to drop me off but the heli was already shot down .i was not the shooter or the pilot i didt even had a gun .i was just whit them at the wrong time ..not shooting and just sitting is not rp breaking even tell them to let the man go and just go away but tolate ..

Im sorry sir/kid, i dont like reporting as i feel it could ruin your experience of this wonderful server BUT by not following rules you and your friends ruined my experience and as u can see in the video my car was getting shot at for a good 3 minutes and even afterwards when i jumped out u can clearly see shots fired numerous amount of times and even hitting me.

you did say u were nothing but a mere passenger in this incident, i wrote across side channel for it to stop and never got a reply from one of you.

also you only got banned recently, so may i ask why u didnt reply on side channel or even give me a message explaining it wasnt your fault.

the video goes on for 3 mins 27 secs and as u can watch im hit all the way through it so was no acciednt.

Kind Regards 

D.Hitman

becouse i was really mad ad the other guys becouse i was dead lost al my stuf did not read site chat.. but you are not the one to blame 

People really need to pick their friends better. This is the second case where people have been banned by association. I would rather jump out of the chopper or log off  than get banned in this situation. We still dont know if you are the person firing the weapon and dont tell me its a glitch. They were aiming for hitman.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

i have read the rules and i accep al the rulles and im 100 procent sure that im not the shooter an i was thinking the holl time to jump out i will pick my friend better

What rule was broken by your friend or you... (as we cannot tell who was shooting) ?

Please copy and paste it here along with your GUID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back