What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

White Listed Rebel Application Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign

The time has come. I would like to make this abundantly clear before you look at the questions to apply and later be interviewed for one of our limited slots. I am a benevolent tyrant and this organization will be conducted professionally with a talk first shoot later(when possible) behavior. I will be training and disciplining all who are accepted. No matter what you were before when you send me a pm directly with this template your former life no longer exists. No grudges,no hatred, no memory. You leave your friends and family behind for the good of Altis. This is your only faction (unless your in NHS.) We are here to break the cycle and bring greater meaning to this island by any means necessary.

1. What is your current in game user name?
2. What is your current age?
3. Your Arma 3 Player ID (You can find this in your arma 3 profile)
4. Are there any server rules that you do not fully understand?-http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-altis-life-server-rules/
5.Why do you want to liberate Altis?
6. Who are you? 
7.Have you ever been a white listed rebel on another community?
8. What country and timezone are you in?
9. What do you expect from whitelisted rebels?
10. What do you want to see with white listed rebels?
11. What can you contribute to the white listed rebels?
12. If you pass the interview are their any questions you would like answered?

Send this directly to me via pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain me what's the difference between just having a rebel license and being whitelisted as rebel?

Can you explain me what's the difference between just having a rebel license and being whitelisted as rebel?
I will reply to this as sovereign is currently away from his computer.

White listed Rebels will be trained hard and have there own unique look/ tactics/ spawn points (opfor), weapons and vehicles that are not available to anyone else.

Its not for the average player its for the real role players!

I will reply to this as sovereign is currently away from his computer.

White listed Rebels will be trained hard and have there own unique look/ tactics/ spawn points (opfor), weapons and vehicles that are not available to anyone else.

Its not for the average player its for the real role players!
Can you have clans for the Whitelisted rebels (I don't know anything about this) or is it like the police. One group or one massive clan if you know what I mean.

Can you have clans for the Whitelisted rebels (I don't know anything about this) or is it like the police. One group or one massive clan if you know what I mean.
Yeah it would be like the police, so one gang with their own stuff designed specifically for them.

This is bump -

tumblr_lv9gy159oI1r2avnn.gif

I would like to apply but before i even want to do anything i have to know, when you get whitelisted, will you be whitelisted with "random" people, which kinda removes the teamplay for gangs like for example.

LoA want to be whitelisted as a gang/unit, but does that mean that they have to play with other rebel players / gangs, like random people from GnC, SnT, and whatever you name it.  Or can they/we play as the gang we are just as a "whitelisted gang"?

There will only be ONE whitelisted rebel group. They will be "'the rebels''. All other clans will still exist and able to do whatever they always did. They can ofcourse on individual basis try to apply and make it in, but as far as I understood, the whitelisted rebels will NOT be one already existing gang/group, it will be formed from the ranks of all groups, from those who apply.

If I can't be with my current guys then I wont be going for it. No matter what Its never gonna be the same as being with the good old guys. I'll be staying out at least for now.

If I cant be with my current guys then I wont be going for it. No matter what Its never gonna be the same as being with the good old guys. Il be staying out atleast for now.
I agree at this point.

I wanna join :) i am gonna send you my application when i get home.

Hey umm I have my application ready but you can't revive any more messages what should I do? I really want join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back