What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When your patience with hobos run out...

Cao Yun

Sometimes we all run out of patience... go to 1:10 if you just wanna see the executions

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's already banned by walt, but the ARAC member is also banned from breaking rule 8D.. other than that. So many easy kills...

He's already banned by walt, but the ARAC member is also banned from breaking rule 8D.. other than that. So many easy kills...
I know he got banned, I saw him get banned infront of me, it was a fantastic moment. He even tried accusing the admin talking to him of racism for telling him to speak english, It is very seldom to meet unfriendly germans, but it's nice knowing they are not coming back. Also I don't like killing people, but it did feel good to kill them.

What's more of an issue is why are you carrying an assault rifle?
Because sometimes has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

-My explanation to the cops everytime they ask my why I have a rifle.

I also saw him bodyglitch the police vest of a dead cop, but as he's already banned it doesnt really matter anymore.

Back