What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When Spike Strips Malfunction

James Dillinger

A random hobo tried to steal a police vehicle from the blue zone. I quickly placed some spikes but it seems like they wanted to punish the hobo in their own way ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I spiked strip the wrong car yesterday while the hatchback sport we were in pursuit in drove past, I'd feel bad if this happened to him

Seeing a hobo getting launched in the air and blown to pieces is probably the most satisfying thing in the world  :D

It's happened to me loads of times, it is when you place it ontop of a moving vehicle... funny af though

It landed perfectly parked, too.

It was Epic. But just to clarify. Thats not spike malfunction. When u prepare to place spikes its a usual bob wire which has its own matrix and goedata. When u place it it takes few seconds for it to drop down and work as a spike strip. While its going down its gliching all attached objects and try to drag them into the floor, as that is not possible it gliches and spits it out with a great force, Its our usual Arma physics :) (Everything I wrote might not be correct but its only what I think have happened.)

Back