What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When it's 4 AM and nobody is online...

why you all complaining if you was online you would of probably bin there to watch as this marvellous demolition derby unfolded it self. 

Guys, you all need to calm down. I'm not a Police Officer but as you can imagine what it would be like for them at 4 am, especially on a Monday when most people have school, college or work in the morning. Cut them some slack, they're having fun. 

I understand that this is a "serious" role-playing community but seriously, don't punish them for having a little fun, I know for a fact what they were doing is one in a million chance of happening while being a Police Officer, just let them have their fare share of fun.

Despite that, I thought the video was hilarious :)

Great video! Don't care what anybody says about this being unacceptable, thought it was great and if I were online at 4am I would have stopped by to watch, maybe placed a few bets!

Hereby i summon this beauty.

@Scottish

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that you guys don't understand what FUN is

I can see that everybody that complained on here didn't had FUN in the game for a long time

So go do something FUN and have FUN.

I disagree, if we all walked around with sticks up our butts nobody would get to enjoy themselves.

We might as well go outside... 
default_blink.png

Good vid!
Its really fun video, but I dont think its acceptable in a "Seriuos" comunity.
I would have to agree with Fung here. I think in a way this is a great thing to see as its the community getting together late at night and having a laugh and a good time , rather than rebel gangs out numbering cops and doing drug runs and making lots of money. Yes its not that serious but at times the community needs to be not so serious to make it more fun for everyone around. All it is is everyone having a laugh and i think there is nothing wrong with that.

I would have to agree with Fung here. I think in a way this is a great thing to see as its the community getting together late at night and having a laugh and a good time , rather than rebel gangs out numbering cops and doing drug runs and making lots of money. Yes its not that serious but at times the community needs to be not so serious to make it more fun for everyone around. All it is is everyone having a laugh and i think there is nothing wrong with that.
Its awkward that he is moanin about this when he is banned :Confused:

Back