What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When it's 4 AM and nobody is online...

Salty

The Salties Salty
Unlinked
*Disclaimer* Everyone who was online at the time was there. ( It was 4 AM).

Its really fun video, but I dont think its acceptable in a "Seriuos" comunity.

In my opinion all of the officers who are involved should be punished for not valuating their life.

Yeah do it as a civ. Theres not that big of a deal. You just RP as maniac or something. Get arrested get some fine and thats it. But not as an officer, Thats really inapropriate doing it as an officer.

Yeah do it as a civ. Theres not that big of a deal. You just RP as maniac or something. Get arrested get some fine and thats it. But not as an officer, Thats really inapropriate doing it as an officer.
 Bro it was 4 AM and everyone that was online was there at the time , we had so much fun.@shimassz

Bro it was 4 AM and everyone that was online was there at the time , we had so much fun.@shimassz
I agree, It's not fair to scrutinize a light hearted video by taking it literally, at 4am this is about as serious as the roleplay is going to get; other people will be out doing drug runs on their lonesome. I agree with @Ambassador Fung, you don't see people respond this way to a george video because they're hilarious and everyone involved is just having a bit of fun.

At the end of the day it's  a game, if being serious means you shouldn't be having fun than what are we playing for? Plus like other's said at this time in the morning everyone would be making money with minimal RP so they're making the best of what they got.

-Vixxy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, It's not fair to scrutinize a light hearted video by taking it literally, at 4am this is about as serious as the roleplay is going to get; other people will be out doing drug runs on their lonesome. I agree with @Ambassador Fung, you don't see people respond this way to a george video because they're hilarious and everyone involved is just having a bit of fun.

At the end of the day it's  a game, if being serious means you shouldn't be having fun than what are we playing for? Plus like other's said at this time in the morning everyone would be making money with minimal RP so they're making the best of what they got.

-Vixxy ;)
That's what i thought , we had a blast last night also you can hear it in the video that everyone is having a laugh , the first moment in my Police history i could have some fun with the Rebels #NoOffense :p

Well its all good if its fun. But Im saying it doesnt look good from RP side of the gameplay. I bet its loads of fun. Im Jelous I was not participating in that. But If I would do that. I would do it as a civ. Its only personal opinion.

Guys cmon'...

why-the-fuck-are-you-so-serious_o_1130473.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For your information people get perm ban for doing stuff like this so yes a good example (NOT)
I would agree if it ruined anyones roleplay experience, however this was done with everyone envolved enjoying themselves and being a part of it so I don't think this will be the case.

Back