What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What's your Dream car?

Your plan would ALMOST work @Kaden if only you couldn't see the original message. shh

Anyways:

tumblr_n725qsL2nz1r8sc3ro7_1280.jpg

Ever since I was a young boy I have always admired and enjoyed looking at the T2 Split Screen VW Campervans. Instantly recognizable and always gets people looking at them. Beautiful and timeless.

Ahahaha only if you pimp that car up  :D

Ever since I was a young boy I have always admired and enjoyed looking at the T2 Split Screen VW Campervans. Instantly recognizable and always gets people looking at them. Beautiful and timeless.

I think everyone wants a car like this .. they are just awesome. ♥ And everyone WHO DOESN'T GETS A BAN OKAY?! 

Ahahaha only if you pimp that car up  :D

I think everyone wants a car like this .. they are just awesome. ♥ And everyone WHO DOESN'T GETS A BAN OKAY?! 
I like the old classic look to them but some people have modded them a bit:

pimped-vw.jpg

vw-camper-photography-94.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my dream car - or close to it!

2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 WRX - Traded in my old Renault Clio for it after I graduated from Uni.

Qbk6vyV.jpg

Tax, Fuel and Insurance is unreal at 24yo but no one buys one becuase they think they're cheap to run!

Geneva_MotorShow_2013_-_Lamborghini_Veneno_1.jpg

Unforunately, the Lambo Veneno costs $4.5m... don't think I have quite that much

Evo 9 
NTJwfvj.jpg

Skyline 
1G3CRRc.jpg

My dream car has to be a McLaren P1 but more reasonable cars would be an Audi R8 or Nissan GTR. Hopefully I can have one of these one day. 

2013-03-05_Geneva_Motor_Show_7846.JPG

Back