What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whats the story behind your IGN?

it was just a meaningless word i used to say when i was little. don't even know what it means.

IGN: A.TW.A Dragonfly

A.T.W.A: Ace Team/War Angels

Dragonfly: My real name is Yusuf and my friends calling me sometimes Yusufçuk. Yusufçuk is a flying bug and in english mean Dragonfly. I allways use it as nickname. =) 

Lets bring this alive

My name is Sam, i wanted a name that if said in game i would actually notice it was me. My mate i was playing with has the surname Jones in real life, Sam Jones was born!

My name is Black, and I added Jack at the end because of banter.

I am dzul cus that's somewhat, how you say my name in english xaxaxax

Plus i'm so fucking unique i'm an energy unit in polish(dżul>joule)

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My name comes from the Anime/Manga Tokyo Ghoul. A Kakujaa is a powerful type of ghoul 

Mines just a random name I made up as my usual online nick isnt a RP-able name at all.

Maxi,

Max my real name

Maxi when I was doing my police application @Alienisaid that Max is taken so he put me down as Maxi.

:D

My in game name is Reece.

The name Reece derived from the name Rhys (they are both pronounced the same), and the name Rhys originated in whales.

Then one day something great happened, I was born. When I was born my Mother decided to name me Reece (good choice) and that's the story to how I got my real name.

When I was installing windows into my new system it asked for a account name, so I went with Reece (good choice).

Now, one day when I was in the process of making a steam account, I saw that alot of my friends made a alias (so not there real name) for there steam account, now I asked them why and there response was "because it's an awesome alias" so when I finally decided to make my alias I just thought of something awesome, so of course I had to chose the alias Reece (good choice).

When it comes to my Arma 3 alias, well I didn't have a choice any way because arma decides to name your first profile after the name of your windows account, so it was Reece (Arma 3 made a good choice that day). 

And that is where my in game name comes from.

Lets bring this alive

My name is Sam, i wanted a name that if said in game i would actually notice it was me. My mate i was playing with has the surname Jones in real life, Sam Jones was born!
Talk about bumping dead topics.

Comes from the german word Zeitgeist which is literally something like Time Spirit, i dont know if it has a direct english equivilent and was just borrowed into english; but it means the spirit of the time, the culture, the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.

I always liked the word and started using it as an IGN. Recently shortened it to Zeito. Bish bash bosh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got an orginial one.

Bet you can't guess how I came up with my IGN

Owen = My name!

Ingame name: Weasley Wells

I wanted a northern English name so i went with Weasley. Don't know why but I dreamt about a well the night before making it so I just went with it. And no I did not fall into it.

Makes me cry every time when people have complicated stories behind their names when I have a simple one.

Ingame name: Graham

Well shit my actual name is graham so this was pretty easy

Back