What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What would you do?

Spamakin

Me and a friend were gathering oil when 3 big trucks pull up, police chasing.

4 rebels get out and draw their assault rifles out hiding behind their trucks about 20 meters away from us. I hear a rebel say don't come near or i will shoot (at the police).

Me and my friend were talking about what to do next......one of the police officers were restrained at gun point so I walk over without my weapon out. 

I ask what is going on and I get told to "go away". 

I then decide to be a heart with my mate and save the police from gun point and shoot the rebel.  I get shot from the other rebels while my mate take out 3 of them. 

My friend gets his bounty taken away by the police and a thank you, I am still down at this point. 

I get asked into team speak wich i obliged. I get accused of rdm. I said that I went and spoke 1st and was trying to save a police officer. If i had told him to put his gun down his mates would of taken me out! 

Was i in the wrong here?

Do the police have to file a report on these crimes ect? Will I be able to get my bounty taken off?

I have tried to message the police about this but no response 

If your intention is to save anyone including the police you MUST initate with the people you are shootinmg at regardles.

So how could I have done this without getting shot by the other rebels? 

i did go over and ask what was going on and listen to the police being held up.

I guess I could have hid behind the truck and asked him to drop the weapon. I know if I had of not gone over me and my friend would have been robbed afterwards

Hmm I am new to this game and RP but in my opinion, four guys get out of truck with a police hostage and you approach them asking what up?!?! I mean are you crazy man, four rebels all jacked up, adrenaline pumping and they see this stranger walk up all nice as pie. If I would of been them one warning to back off then I would of killed you. Pretty intense situation. 

Rules are rules so there may not be room to argue a case but I think you should of been more careful with your life and they should of been a lot more on the ball than let you pull a gun on them. 

Back