What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What does the New Year bring?

DOGGYFLOP

Happy New Year.... 

What does the new year bring for you? 

New gym etc and all that bs? 

For me its bringing a pay rise at work. So happy days starting 8th of January :) 

It brings another attempt at sticking to going to the gym and in 6months time the 18yesr olds pay band at my work xD hopefully it brings a fun start at university as well!

Happy new year!

Brings AS Level Exams for me :( 

the start of the new year will start the same as any other people will come into the gym sign up for a weight loss programme then continue to ignore every piece of advice that I give them then wonder why in a few weeks they weigh more than when they started so give up until next January when we will do it all over again, grrrrrrrr I hate the January weight warriors lol

GG...CSE.

Yeah, I got my GCSEs this year, so obviously I'd rather just stay in 2015 for a few more years...

As well as that, I'll hopefully be getting the classic New Year gym membership, and will probably aim to play more golf this year.

Go gym get bored aand stop Eat shit get banged  for me
1f605.png

Teaching my two year old to catch and then get him started with rugby and football. Before he starts school in September.

Plus now he sleeps all night, looking to start getting some regular Dj gigs.

Back