What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What big feature do you want next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Firefighter
Well.. I never thought that we would post this. But we have ran out of big features (Like the Skill System) to implement. Me and Wilco have been thinking for ages on what we can do, yet nothing. You can post here with any ideas you have. But as long as it meets the criteria below:

• Applicable and usable for ALL sides. (Or involves all sides!)
  • A BIG feature that is game changing.
  • Something that can be done without mods. (No new Cars/Vehicles not already in the game/No new guns)
Also.. Were now FOURTH SECOND!!!!!! in the world!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oilrig, same as the bank but in the sea, refinded oil 100k per 1, obvious gun boat rules to be implemented. (Air to ground shooting allowed? Lack of hills means no snipers, plenty of places for cover)

complete overhaul of the bank and how it's done.

red zone island back with gang bases there, legal work over in pygros area, New legal work, and legal hubs/offices/yards there

Honestly, there is only one obvious suggestion:

- Marmite as a resource and a Marmite Mine.

This is of course a brilliant idea, and it effects all sides as everyone loves Marmite... EVERYONE...

On a more serious (yes, I was serious above) note, I'll have a good think and post up some of the ideas I have that would be appropriate for Altislife.co.uk. 

Oilrig, same as the bank but in the sea, refinded oil 100I per 1, obvious gun boat rules to be implemented.
Nice idea, definetely would need some gunboat rules to make sure MPU just don't spray you!

Aquatic features would be cool to see :)

As in, look at the sea, land have enough features for now to be honest.

(OilRig)

Not really useable for UNMC and Police really, but good idea.
It will give them something to interfere with anyway. So in a way it meets that criteria. Maybe I need to reword that.

A simple supply and demand system.

I have seen some on some other servers ( no names ) where sale prices of say cocaine for example drops if lots of people sell it, the price slowly ticks back up over time and prices for competing products ( say for example meth) go up.

This can be observed in a menu like the mobile interface in the Y menu.

I believe that this will have people doing things a lot more dynamically, whereas some methods of making money are never touched now because of their poor income/time rates. 

* This may cause too much lag and it might not even be possible but adding seasons?(Snow)

* Not really useable for NHS/Cops, but more vehicles/new paintjobs?

* I saw this from a post some months ago: Addings some rivers going through Altis that boats can float in?

* Addings bicycles? NHS, Cops, rebels and civ`s can all use bikes, like make ATV`s, hatchback and offroad a bit more expensive and then       sell/rent bikes for £3000/500

(Forgive my spelling mistakes)

I have seen some on some other servers ( no names ) where sale prices of say cocaine for example drops if lots of people sell it, the price slowly ticks back up over time and prices for competing products ( say for example meth) go up.

I believe that this will have people doing things a lot more dynamically, whereas some methods of making money are never touched now because of their poor income/time rates. 
This idea I would love to see.

So many trades are unused completely, and a more dynamic economy would make them used more often of they made a lot of money. Perhaps have a billboard in major towns that people can access to see the latest prices per unit of resources.

This, this has all my votes, it's something which I feel could so easily be implemented, a script that counts which resources are being used, and on a weekly basis someone just by hand changes the prices accordingly, putting down the price of things which are being heavily used and upping the price of things not being used would create a much more dynamic and changing Island as people need to change their profession and not just farm frogs legs/weed all day. It even solves that problem of resources becoming too dominant, as frogs and weed have, as the popular resources will change on a weekly basis as the prices fluctuate  

Maybe expand on the profession system, as of right now i notice no change when it comes to increasing my processing levels etc.

This idea I would love to see.

So many trades are unused completely, and a more dynamic economy would make them used more often of they made a lot of money. Perhaps have a billboard in major towns that people can access to see the latest prices per unit of resources.
TBH I don't even think it needs to be supply or demand based, as it would just fluctuate between a few. If the prices of each were random (With in a range) at each restart it would work. I think someone would need to go through and do each of the trades and see what the Profit/min is at the moment to set the range of what makes it possible for everything to be better than everything else... If the conditions are right.

I would also like to see lift enabled Tarus... But that isn't really a big change

* I saw this from a post some months ago: Addings some rivers going through Altis that boats can float in?

* Addings bicycles? NHS, Cops, rebels and civ`s can all use bikes, like make ATV`s, hatchback and offroad a bit more expensive and then       sell/rent bikes for £3000/500

(Forgive my spelling mistakes)
Both of them two will need mods unfortunately.

Maybe expand on the profession system, as of right now i notice no change when it comes to increasing my processing levels etc.
Its already in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back