What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Well Gregory, you f*cked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Robert

Lead Mentor
9hqsw.jpg

Well, as everyone online seen some 5 year old kid tried to take over teamspeak when Gregory gave him admin by accident, the kid made his name "Wilco(ipod)need tags" then Greg gave him Admin perms and he messed up the teamspeak server.

So yeah good job Gregory ahahaha xD

This thread is just a joke btw I love you really Greg<3

"accident"

Its all a big conspiracy if you ask me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping it was a fuck up and not a hack, got a virus scare like the instant after it happend, so yea...Now scanning my computer for viruses rofl..

ah poor Greg, Its a shame that I found out about this and that we are going to the same collage...

I will remind him of this every time I see him muahahaha

and this is my you don't leave Gregory alone

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if we were going to the same collage?

f-photo-collage-posters_l.jpg

- Le master troll

I'm hoping it was a fuck up and not a hack, got a virus scare like the instant after it happend, so yea...Now scanning my computer for viruses rofl..
Just because someone gets admin on Teamspeak doesn't mean you will get a virus from it :)

But yeah, if you believe he might want to sabotage for you he might of gotten your IP-adress. Change that, that's the only proper information he could've gotten with the permissions he had on Teamspeak. 

you see this is what happens if you have a cocky 11 year old who thinks he knew everything. he comes running to me say he has fucked up my computer when it was actually ts (don't ask me how he did it). guess i have learned not to trust him. sorry guys D:

The Irony is I warned Ed about the sudden wave of people doing this recently (last monday morning to be exact) when an email was sent out at work about it. A week later and it happened.

Everyone makes a boo boo now and then. You just gotta learn from it & advance on :)  

- Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back