What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

weedzy and BLLTXZ (Action: Ban Issued 11/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Joe1

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
weedzy and BLLTXZ
Time & Date this happened:
around 5:30 PM UK time
Description of what happened:
I'm just doing my normal foot patrol as a bounty hunter. I see a guy selling drugs inside the suspected drug dealing area and then runs out really fast before cops arrive. SPC Doochiky comes in and questions the drug dealer, the dealer says the name of the person who sold the drugs was weedzy and then weedzy becomes on wanted list for drug trafficking. I memorize the face and the name of the guy and decide to wait in the area hoping if I can see him again. Finally he comes back, only this time I tazed him before he could get away. Unfortunately tho, his friend BLLTXZ who's a bounty hunter comes in, knocks me out, un restrains him and helps him get away with his terrible crime, thus breaking the law as a bounty hunter.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
  Not really, I believe they actually realize what they were doing but just didn't care.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
Unfortunately I wasn't recording when I saw him selling drugs for first time, but I can say that he was actually on the wanted list for drug trafficking, so a police officer must have questioned the dealer after he already sold his first bunch. As I said, I memorized his face and name from the drug dealer who gave the information.

This is the part where he comes to sell his second bunch and then his bounty hunter friend shows up to help him get away. You can even notice they were both in the same group channel from the video so they knew exactly that they were breaking server rules by working together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z_FMgmilAc&feature=youtu.be

We should have a seperate forum section about Bountyhunter reports. These guys are absolutely taking the piss.

thos  bounty hunters are like rly big pain in ass , they faze you even whitout knowing your name .

srly last few days they just see bounty on you and faze you whitout reason when you just hang around in city!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dom't think i'm going to BH for longer. People like this ruin it for people who enjoy it and try to RP. I'll rejoin BH once they fix the system :)

ebf26fde0877a9ca9ca3be32d3bb5484 -1 Weedzy - Forum Report 11/11/2014
44f73147be00424bf3483c3ae70f2c7b -1 BLLTXZ - Forum Report 11/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back