What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

weed prossesing

I've done my share of drug runs, and I agree that the police do happen to 'stop by' weed quite often, they are simply doing their job. If you want to break the law, be ready to go to prison and possibly get your truck scrapped (has only happened once to me).

Just make the RP fun and original, the police will either give you a small fine and an impounded truck, or prison time and a stern telling off. The police are more than reasonable if you're not boring and unoriginal. 

That being said, rebels are also doing their 'job' by constantly robbing the treasury. They're there to make life hard for the police. 

That being said, rebels are also doing their 'job' by constantly robbing the treasury. They're there to make life hard for the police. 
The issue isn't with gangs constantly robbing the treasury. It's when they just put the charge down and start shooting, which I am guilty of.

The reason is, i won't have to do a drug run for 2 weeks if i do that.

35 mil, split between 6

But you know, fair play, last night we were going to take it all but decided to try and RP for as much as we could and it was settled that we were allowed 50 (Was fun for the cops to not have a fire fight and just have a general chit chat, im sure he liked Marko.

Guilty

Back