What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weapons And Gear Lost Due To Server Desync.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahri

Oh my god, Where to start?

My INGAME NAME is as Follows;

//

[STL] Ahri

//

My Steam Id Is Also, AS Follows; 

//

STEAM_0:1:56458859

//

Date/Time Of Incident;

//

Sometime In The Afternoon, Definitely After 4:00PM. (GMT) How Am I supposed to know ;-; ON THE 5th AUGUST 2015 (05//08//2015)

//

Server I Was laying On;

//

I Was On SERVER #2 When This Happened.

//

What Was Lost;

//

I accidently put the 4-Five in the lost section of the video, however my ally, Gerald was able to retrieve it, as it was on my body, however everything else listed was lost. Excluding the truck.

I lost:

1x TRG-21 5.56 mm Rifle,

1x ARCO Scope,

4x 30rnd Tracer [Yellow] Mags,

#####Excluded: 4-Five .45 Pistol#####

1x .45 ACP 11rnd Mag

That is all.

//

Value Of Items Lost;

//

Value: Unknown,

//

Video Evidence;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irLDIwKm3i4 

But if you don't trust the footage, I can send you the > 50 Minute Recording, But expect it to take forever. 

//

Hopefully this gets passed, as it was not my fault that this happened. My connection was 100% fine up until when the event happened.

I deliberately crashed the helicopter a the start, because neither me, nor Gerald had keys to it, as SmokeyT (Our gang leader, and respectful owner) Had left.

I would like to mention "Junior (Rytlock Brimstone)" As he was very helpful with consolidating me on teamspeak. Thanks Junior (Rytlock Brimstone)! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked the number of Compensation Requests, I don't think mine will get noticed. D;

Dont think your comp request not get noticed.Admins have got order for the to the list.

@Ahri

Please give me the value of your items, and this will be completed
Pending Player

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back