What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Waste

Ayzer

I created a new steam account yesterday and bought a whole new Arma 3 for £30 just to play on this server.  Had a great time playing (didn't brake any rules) and decided to go off and get some sleep. When I come back to play on the server I'm banned for creating a 2nd account... doesn't this show my commitment and how much I want to play on this server? I have potentially just wasted £30 and I cannot get  a refund. I saved up to get that £30 only to know that it wouldn't go to any use which is really frustrating.

I created a new steam account yesterday and bought a whole new Arma 3 for £30 just to play on this server.  Had a great time playing (didn't brake any rules) and decided to go off and get some sleep. When I come back to play on the server I'm banned for creating a 2nd account... doesn't this show my commitment and how much I want to play on this server? I have potentially just wasted £30 and I cannot get  a refund. I saved up to get that £30 only to know that it wouldn't go to any use which is really frustrating.
Shouldn't of broke so many rules to get your first account perm banned. You're banned for a reason, buying a second account doesn't get you another chance to play.

Honestly dude,you were banned for a reason and they clearly didn't want you back,and you really have that much disrespect to go buy a new account,when the admins clearly don't want you on there own server,have some respect dude....

Like everyone said you was banned for a reason on your main account

It was your choice to go and rebuy with a new steam account, We do have people looking for this and we will reban.

The rule I broke was not major. Yes at the end of the day it is still a rule but its not like I have ever been racist or abusive to anyone else. I don't glitch, I don't hack, I respect everyone in this community and would never do such a thing. I broke the new life rule which I said I'm terribly sorry for multiple times. I promised myself that once buying a new account that I would never brake any rules whilst playing on this server again, and it was going absolutely successful.

The first time I was banned because I was a complete noob to Arma. I was a fresh spawn and was shot. I came back and was instantaneously banned. I actually thank the admins for banning me for this one because I was able to get an understanding of how the game works. The second time was when I got RDM'd by someone else and yes I was salty only because I had a full inventory and 500k on me to buy a truck. The thing that annoyed me the most was that he got away with it. I said some words to him in chat which I was banned. The 3rd time I take the blame for but whilst talking to the admin in teamspeak I never had the chance to say my side of the story because my friend was speaking to the admin. He was banned but it was his first time so he got unbanned a couple days later. But for me this was going to be my 3rd time and I really didn't want to get banned. Maybe if I was able to speak in teamspeak this situation may have taken another turn as I was never looking to get banned. Ultimately, I was banned for what someone else said and I don't see any fairness in that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thy friend that Ayzer is mentioning about his 3rd ban. IMO, the ban should of gone to me, and me only. I made the sarcastic comments and was the one that broke NLR, I was banned and deserved it but got unbanned after I apologised as it was my first time. The way I see it, Ayzer wouldn't of been banned if he wasn't playing/speaking to me at that point in time. I'll take full credit for what happened as it sucks to not be able to play with a friend of mine :p

Just thought i'd put that out there. It's like he's taking the blame for something I done, but different, as I was banned too.

(Anybody watch Eastenders? - Ayzer is pretty much Max Branning atm.)

I banned you both because you were both breaking NLR. And Ayzer, you had plenty of time to own up to what you did. I asked you both, and Defrag chose to troll and not be serious, and you chose to go along with his story and not say anything. Lucky for Defrag, it was his first ban.

Like I said then, if you had owned up to what you did and shown any measure of remorse, I wouldn't have issued the bans. I believe I was very fair, and lenient. You could at ANY point, during the conversation, have said something. But you chose not to. 

Yaknow being banned with no more chances means you as a person are banned, not just the steam account?

Although it may somehow show commitment, it also shows disrespect for the admin team and the community by going behind everyone's backs.

I would have much rather preferred to have a 1v1 conversation. I let my friend speak for me which was the wrong thing to do. I thought that he was gonna try and get us out of the situation but unfortunately the end result was the opposite. I respect all of the admins, why can't we just change this situation and turn it into a positive. I know I will be happy and hopefully you will be too. If I didn't care I would have been long gone. But I have stuck around hoping to receive another chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back