What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Was sitting in kavala on roof (Unbanned 31/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was sitting on kavala roof and got banned for shooting 2 bullets, i wasnt even aiming at people and didnt kill anyone!

ingame name durrrrr

What was the roleplay value in what you were doing? I banned you before you killed anyone.

all i wanted it was cops attention, and make some deal whit them , ive been playing for long time on this server , and never ever have done things to get banned for or , out of roleplaying , i wasnt even planing to shoot someone .

i dont dont think it was reason to ban perm for shoting 2 bullets!

Last edited by a moderator:
You shot more than two bullets. I watched you for a good few minutes before I banned you. Then you were aiming extremely close to some civs in Kavala square.

yes but i wasnt aiming at them , if you watch colsy my range was about 600 or 500

and range to kill someone in kavala city from that roof i needed only 200-300,

my plan was to get cops attention , than kidnap a cop and get chopper , if i wanted to kill and rmd someone , i would just go

to city and kill everyone , but if you think so its cool.

edit: + plus i have every license , all cars ifrit , house , alot money , i dont think i would like to get ban just for killing some innosence civilian , but ok no problem for me if that was reason to ban perm .

you should watch how other civilians kill everyone whitout roleplaying.

yes but i wasnt aiming at them , if you watch colsy my range was about 600 or 500

and range to kill someone in kavala city from that roof i needed only 200-300,

my plan was to get cops attention , than kidnap a cop and get chopper , if i wanted to kill and rmd someone , i would just go

to city and kill everyone , but if you think so its cool.

edit: + plus i have every license , all cars ifrit , house , alot money , i dont think i would like to get ban just for killing some innosence civilian , but ok no problem for me if that was reason to ban perm .

you should watch how other civilians kill everyone whitout roleplaying.

We are not talking about anyone else... this is your appeal so we are looking at your actions...

Shooting to get someones attention is extremely poor, And yes we are a serious roleplay server so we will issue bans if we think the player as ZERO value to the server and roleplay.

Ok, let me know if you come up whit something.

cause i been playing kinda alot on this server , and havent done anything wrong so far , even this time i didnt kill anyone.

As Wilco said this ban was for your lack of RP. The people you were shooting had no way to roleplay back with you in your sniper position and you were lucky not to kill anyone.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

As Wilco said this ban was for your lack of RP. The people you were shooting had no way to roleplay back with you in your sniper position and you were lucky not to kill anyone.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.
I have read the rules , i kinda broke rule (but didnt kill anyone ) RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

wont happen again. guid 76561198108536262

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back