What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

War Crimes

C H A R L I E

The Flexer
Legendary Donator
Hello,

let me start by presenting myself to you good people of Altis.

My name is Charlie Pollin...i guess that used to be my name. Last time i've heard it spoken, was as my wife was dying in my arms, back in my old country. I've lost her, my children, all my old life cause of war criminals, during a civil war i barely escaped.
I started to accept i need to go on with my life, i've started a business with a good friend i've met on this beautiful sunny island, and things were looking my way. One day i'll have enough money to travel all the way to Kavala. A city i've heard so many things about, but never seen it with my own eyes.....the beautiful beaches, ancient ruins, or the illusive police.

All which brings me back to my current state of depression. I guess war has a way of catching up with me...but i can't blame people fighting for something they feel is right, no matter how much violence, yet what i've seen more and more, is small penis individuals with automatic guns, cutting down dozens of defensless people. I've watched and watched. If i believed they were real men, it would have been wrong of me to pressume that, cause they weren't attacking or fighting others with guns. They were just pointing their "power sticks" at others weaker than them, gunning them down cause they weren't doing what they wanted. Those are just the frustrations of weak individuals, that have no real power without their guns.

They shot me and others over and over, while i was slowly taking their names, trying to know them, and talking to them. I always carry that list with me. I wanted just to make a living here, but i guess it's not war that follows me, i'm just opening my eyes realizing war was around me this whole time.

I'll go on being a good helping citizen, as i've always been.......but i have my list, and all those who have prayed on the weak, are not safe. I'll catch them sleeping, going about their day, but if i'm there....there will not be rest for them, that wont be a good day for them.

I know my path will lead me to be on the wrong side of the police, but there's no police on Altis when blood of victims runs on the streets.

This is my manifesto, cause they will try to cry, those wolves, pretending to be sheep, attacked by an unsuspecting bullet while they were "angels" and good citizens.....but i know....i have my list.......

Back