What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wanting to play without issue and getting shot for no reason

Wentex

Im not sure this is where I would post, so apologies for this. 

I recently came back to the area and found i still had a truck from my last time and a little money, so i took it out of the garage, and started the long drive from Kavala to the other end of the map, however i got followed by 2 cars full of fully kitted out soldier types and they roadblocked me. I was wearing nothing but shorts and tshirt, no weapon and no cargo and they just insisted i get out, and give them the keys, then they shot me. Is this what Altis has become? A person cannot drive from 1 town to another without being held up and killed by kids :(

I was really looking forward to playing again but sadly this ruined it for me. Is it something i just have to put up with ?

Kind Regards

I just think that RP used to mean an interaction, they basically just demanded i do what they say for no reason. Bit of a shame :(

it's a 50/50 scenario either it are great roleplayers or you get shot as a civilian that's why i joined the medics (against rules to kill medic) getting those trigger happy kids banned off the server

I think they 'believed' they were RP'ing but it really was not. But oh well. If I take it up again spending more time I might join the medics too :)

Just record everything using shadowplay(nvidia graphics card) or OBS and you will be alright report those guys for poor rp and they get a warning.

Hope to see you in the medics i love it, i'm back playing on rpuk by it :)

kid abusing the medic sistem...

jk

Last edited by a moderator:
The real problem is that it is a large server and that means more trouble. I would really try to stay away from crowds and common areas (Trade routes etc)

it isn't the server it are the players they should make something off an apeal time when they first join the server not about rp but what they do

As long as you comply with everything they ask shooting you is real shitty, but don't worry mate I think you'll find that there are more good rp'ers in the community than bad ones and people that do that to you and then pretty much execute don't usually last long because we are an rp community

Killing someone for complying is just pathetic. 

Make sure You record and always keep your rp high. 

Back