What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VMD ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafu

Whilst i was offline i got a banned for 2xVMD in kavala? I have no idea why i got banned ? Only reason i can comeup is when some random dudes told me to hop in to a car and i did,and they just drove straight to police station and rammed some police car in there. I would like to remind that i dont know the dudes,i have no influence over that ramming decision,and i lost money and gear because of that so its not like i wanted it.

Now if that is the reason i got banned i really think i dont deserve it.

The problem is if you was just a passenger, the cops wouldnt have known your name meaning no ban, as the "driver" would have got the VDM kill under his?

Please correct me if im wrong.

Can you please either approve or deny my request ? I really liked playing on that specific server so i would reaaaaallllyyy like you guys to unban me (in my opinion that ban was unjustified) but if you are not going to unban me i would like to know that so i can wave goodbyes to my save(which was advancing pretty well)

Ok, please read the rules, once you have done that PM me directly linking this thread and we will sort out an unban.

Approved for now pending contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back