What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Viper - RDM - 17/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys state that RP is initiated by me, lockpicking a vehicle, that means if you come across a person asking for your help to get them out of a vehcile, ( incase a friend of them locked them in for fun, or some other issue) This grants the owner right to just shoot them on sight??? How should the person know it's yours when you aint engaging real RP? Also, the second I got shoot I told my gang members I just was shoot (RDM'ed) @ factory, then I got revieved, = knowing who shoot me= no NLR. Then I discussed with nicolai about him shooting me without any hostilities from my side (Not even armed) as he stated him self, was lockpicking = even if armed, I couldnt even shoot (called arma buildt in actions) so he just rdm'ed and killed for what RP reason? Besides, pls provide the minutes prior to the lead up, for you guys proving your self metagaming, how else could you know where the truck you lost was? Anyway, just my thoughts

Rule 3: The General Rules
3C) Out of character questions need to be written in the chat, in order to not interrupt the roleplay on the server. 

3D) Shouting "I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU ON FORUMS" ingame is not allowed. RP is destroyed in this event.

3E) Discussing bans or any other issues that interrupt the players from the gameplay will result in a ban.

Robert, thats what we have been trying to explain - no-ones RP was destroyed as we both thought the other did something wrong and we were both discussing our opinions on the matter. No-one else was there apart from those affected hence no-ones RP was destroyed.

Klint you are more than welcome to post proof of me RDMing - right now all that is relevant is that fact the viper Meta Gamed; if you feel i RDM'd you, feel free to post a video up on a separate thread just like Al has done.

Robert, thats what we have been trying to explain - no-ones RP was destroyed as we both thought the other did something wrong and we were both discussing our opinions on the matter. No-one else was there apart from those affected hence no-ones RP was destroyed.

Klint you are more than welcome to post proof of me RDMing - right now all that is relevant is that fact the viper Meta Gamed; if you feel i RDM'd you, feel free to post a video up on a separate thread just like Al has done.
So now your claiming its about me meta gaming even though the initial report was for me RDM'ing ?

You had to have meta-gamed for it to be RDM in this case, as i am not complaining about my death its Al's death that is questionable.

its not about me getting shot, its the fact you meta gamed Al P being apart of our gang, and then shooting him as well - i don't care about me and lucas getting shot through mis-communication maybe; but Al P arrived after i shot your guy and you had no way of knowing he is apart of our gang - thats what this report is on.
if it not about you guys being shot why are you trying to get viper banned for rdm. also in a gun fight anyone with a gun is considered a threat 

Nope, RP has to be initiated - the video shows there was clearly not a gun fight at the time and the only way you could have known Al was associated with me and Lucas is through meta game.

Nope, RP has to be initiated - the video shows there was clearly not a gun fight at the time and the only way you could have known Al was associated with me and Lucas is through meta game.
yes at the time this is why i asked for 5mins of footage before showing where i was metagamed and klint was metagamed and shot with no role play and if you continue to dodge posting your footage to clear vipers name i will place the footage to show the clear rdm done on klint and begin a report on the person who shot klint. (I did not want anyone to be banned because nothing was lost but your constant persistence to get viper banned will force me to.)

Denied - Big fucking Cluster Fuck.

I don't understand what was going on. The Video doesn't show enough to understand the situation and I think this is all based on a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee type of miscommunication and different point of view.

Just remember: RP E V E R Y T H I N G so Viper pls next time say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back