What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Video: King Stuff and Bunny Adventures [Mature content]

Oak Canada

Thank you again to roleplay.co.uk for running a high quality server that provides lots of entertainment.

Hi guys, 

This footage is mostly from the 8th with some other days cut in. Please feel free to provide me with feedback, and if you like subscribe and help me out just a little more <3.

The laws of physics are a weird thing, combined with canadian invisibility technology and a sporadic ability to phase through objects for the purpose of coolings ones behind, our protagonist makes his way through a series of trials one at a time. One man, escaped from a sanity ward, backed with rich canadian royal fortunes, moving fast.. faces pass and he's hell bound..... With love, action lots of talking, and romance a plenty.

King Stuff and Rabbit Adventures... Rated pg... whatever age they get f bombs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The handcuffed part to put it into perspective was a 40 minute clip before Dutch pulled up. Poor dutch, if I had more skill id of had an annoyance metre for him on the video XD.  Sadly dutch logged out shortly after and when i went to tell him where the truck was he wasn't online, but offering a truck and insisting at gunpoint they get in leads to shenanigans. What will really boil his noodle is his truck was on the police balcony the whole time about 30 minutes before he confronted the first time after taking it, then another 25 - 30 minutes for the various confrontations, so in full view of any pulling up below a big orange cargo pod and a giant blue covered bed.

Fyi there are more bunny adventures on the horizon. 

Thanks goes to 

@firefly2047 @Brad @Fanto Rangen @Pcso blake fraser @HeroBandit@gorgel b @dutch povich @SPC Reiss @DI Busterguy

For their interactions.

As well as to Mark the homeless guy asking for change who ever you are, I <3 you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha i actually rememver you chasing me saying i had a "nice bum" i was slightly worried at that moment in time haha!

Haha  thats what you get for trying to kidnap people in  kavala.

All hale the king! XD

((P.s im not the same Odin as in the vidio))

All hale the king! XD

Talk more :p 

lol how the fuck did you do that ahhahaha
rofl, youll be in another video soon too that im putting together from that interaction. 

All hale the king! XD

oh you said you're not, im a silly. Sorry about that lol. 

Fun too see you around on the server agin Oaky <3

8c768be0c73e74d1acc1e864c5c9dc3f.jpg

so awkward  XD

Back