What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Skins - You Decide!

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
So what vehicle skins would you like to see in the game ?

Our Skinner is looking for an interesting challenge!! so get some ideas and pictures posted below of what you would like to see on the server!

Disclaimer....

1. No more Hello Kitty

2. No more My Little Pony

3. No camo skins 

4. If its awesome... it may happen ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Something along these lines would be smashing.

CAR01.jpg

(This may be a friend of mine's actual car. & yep, he drives it.)

Lol bullit, that's not a paint job - it's just neglect.

No man you got it all wrong making your car look like a pile of shit on the outside is all the rage, you lift the lid to find & stonking shiny V8 under there.

Unless its to do with my little pony ravosk usually isnt intrested anyway!

No man you got it all wrong making your car look like a pile of shit on the outside is all the rage, you lift the lid to find & stonking shiny V8 under there.
It's a trend somewhere, I don't doubt that. There's all sorts of silly trends out there that make no sense.

Don't Suppose there is any way you can colour the smoke coming from the Mohawk Flares, rainbow colours could be good.  Then at least when Sam decides to scare the crap outta everyone it looks pretty :)

Matt finish like Knight Rider, handbrake off road and "Stealth mode Kit!"

It's even got the salt flats in the video!

Honestly, black, carbon fiber and camo skins are the only new textures I'd like to see. Possibly olive too! Its fun, but really if I'm gonna rp the last thing I wanna do is roll up in a hello kitty or my little pony hatchback.

Honestly, black, carbon fiber and camo skins are the only new textures I'd like to see. Possibly olive too! Its fun, but really if I'm gonna rp the last thing I wanna do is roll up in a hello kitty or my little pony hatchback.
3. No camo skins 

But yes the black ones i do agree with :) ... if you dont like the hello kitty have you tried the hello titty suv ?

Unless its to do with my little pony ravosk usually isnt intrested anyway!
you hit the nail with the hammer wilco. ^^

i dont give a shit about other car skins than the MLP one ^^.

any1 that touch them (as make a treath to the skin) will be personaly eliminated by me by simple:

I AM GOING TO LOVE AND TOLERATE, THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!! B)   B)  

Back