What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Crushing

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Police get some sort of "reward" when they crush a vehicle full of illegal goods?

But anyway, I'd hope that if you roleplay with the police well (pulling over when instructed, complying with their directions, having a friendly chat) in my eyes, would get you off the hook most of the time without them searching your vehicle as soon as they pull you over as you didn't try and get away from them. BUT, if what I mentioned above is true, then I believe the Police would strive to get that vehicle crushed despite the roleplay, so they can make a nice chunk of money for little work.
40XP towards your next XP point and 349 pounds!

In all fairness if the roelplay was good, you could of got off, as the NHS use the drugs

40XP towards your next XP point and 349 pounds!
In that case then, they are just following protocol. If you're silly enough to spend your last chunk of cash on another HEMTT to just go out and try to pick up some more cannibis that you literally got done for, then that's on you. Common sense would have you wait a while before trying something illegal again.

In all fairness if the roelplay was good, you could of got off, as the NHS use the drugs
The NHS carry the legal amount of Marijuana (5 units I believe) for "medicinal" purposes, in other words, for roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
He could roleplay it, someone has to farm it for the NHS
He could, but the likely hood of a cop letting someone off with drugs it rather slim I'd say. They see a HEMMT they automatically think it's drug related.

And most NHS procure their medicinal marijuana from reliable... sources.

He could, but the likely hood of a cop letting someone off with drugs it rather slim I'd say. They see a HEMMT they automatically think it's drug related.

And most NHS procure their medicinal marijuana from reliable... sources.

if i remember correctly someone use the excuse its for the NHS and the cop(s) dealing with them took them to the Hospital and spent a good chunk of time with them RPing it out and let them take it once the correct paperwork was shown 

so it is possible "to get away with it" but it requires good RP 

There's an easy answer to when cops can/will crush a vehicle:

Are you doing something illegal? If yes:

Are you using a vehicle to assist you in performing that crime? If yes:

Have you been caught, with said vehicle within a close proximity? If yes:

As long as the crime isn't a minor crime/Traffic violation (eg speeding, disturbing the peace), In most cases, the vehicle will be scrapped.

Also, as stated, NHS members can CARRY (not gather, process or sell) upto 5 units. This is strictly for roleplay. Anyone (and this has only happened once) found breaking these rules will likely be removed from the NHS. 

thats stupid, i ahd my vehicle crushed by the police for no reason, i was driving down the road in my hatchback sport (speeding) and hit a spike strip. apparently iwas asked to stop when i wasnt. i hit the spike strip because it was pitchblack so i couldnt see it and had it crushed

thats stupid, i ahd my vehicle crushed by the police for no reason, i was driving down the road in my hatchback sport (speeding) and hit a spike strip. apparently iwas asked to stop when i wasnt. i hit the spike strip because it was pitchblack so i couldnt see it and had it crushed
You probably failed to stop...

Back