What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Crushing

CowBells

On what grounds can police crush vehicles? I was carrying cannabis on a highway today and police killed me and crushed my truck.

I spent the remaining 400k I had on a new HEMMT and drove it straight to weed field. Police crushed it again while I was still picking cannabis.

Now I am broke and pissed off. Constant crushing is a ridiclulous mechanic. I've spent a week here gaining enough money for trucks, and its now all gone? what....

Doing drugs in a truck = Crush if caught.

Don't want it crushed? Don't get caught or do legal things.

But that is insane. There isn't a page explaining the level of risk involved. All other servers I've played in the past impound the vehicle and send you to jail. It's basically a statement of: "if there are cops online, eager enough to check weed fields, dont do weed, at all. If it is late at night and low player count, do as much weed as you can...".

You're right in the way that the server isn't helping itself with that strategy. But if you want a good way to make legal money. So frogs legs. The run is short from the swamp to the kitchen and no licensing or processing is required. You'll easily make your money back doing it

Honestly, if I decide to stick around now, I will be doing legal things. I just never expected a 100% crushing approach to weed. In that past it was a risk of losing 1-2 hours of effort, not days! Sure it is easy to make money when you already have 2-3 mil in the bank, but when you're broke, it is another long haul. Ugh.. this website would really benefit with that level of extra information.

Don`t do illegal things in expensive trucks as the risk is high unless you can defend yourself against the police or rogue rebel groups willing to rob and chop.

or be smarter don`t use main roads take a round about route rather than being lazy and going direct.

Looking forward to your next complaining post where a guy with a pistol robbed you and chopped your truck at the iron trader.

Welcome to Altis life. :)

What do you expect when you are caught red handed with drugs on you? For The police to help you load your truck up and wave you off?

Drugs inside a truck is an instant crush for obvious reasons. Things are only crushed in serious crimes, drugs being one of them.

You're obviously very unlucky to be caught 2 times in a row, or stupid lol maybe you should up your game and put a bit of effort into the way you play rather than do it the simple way then Complain once you get caught?

Have a nice day and remember the eyes in the sky sees everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trucks/Vehicles may also be scrapped if you

• Fail to stop
  • Dangerous Driving
  • Death by Dangerous Driving
  • Shoot from a vehicle to a person
  • Fly low/break any aviation laws

or be smarter don`t use main roads take a round about route rather than being lazy and going direct.
Well if I had an IQ of 300 I'd still need to go to the field to pickup the cannabis.

What do you expect when you are caught red handed with drugs on you? For The police to help you load your truck up and wave you off?
Well I expected to go to jail and have my vehicle impounded until next restart, as was the case for most other servers. I don't think I should have to make a forumn post to find out what crimes constitute crushing.

"Not my last truck"

crying-waterfalls.gif

I never understood why police have this crushing ability anyway, police would only ever crush a vehicle if it was modded in such a way that it couldn't be fixed easily.

As far as I know theres no way of modding vehicles in this game, though that would be an interresting feature.

Well I expected to go to jail and have my vehicle impounded until next restart, as was the case for most other servers. I don't think I should have to make a forumn post to find out what crimes constitute crushing.
It's actually on the forums under announcements....

Here's a screenshot from the police handbook to show you drug laws
direct

It's actually on the forums under announcements....

Here's a screenshot from the police handbook to show you drug laws
direct
Thanks for this info Ross, I thought this information was only available under "Rules". That said, "seizure" is a very ambiguous term, suggesting impounding much more than it does "crushing".

Do it in a heli, that's my advice.

Edit: Whoops, double post

Last edited by a moderator:
Bringing Excellent RP helps you, if you get a story as to why you're doing it your penalties could be reduced if the officers who catch you like the RP 

but if you rant and rage at them while they are doing it, it won't help you at all

we don't go out looking to ruin peoples day we are out on the streets for the RP

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Police get some sort of "reward" when they crush a vehicle full of illegal goods?

But anyway, I'd hope that if you roleplay with the police well (pulling over when instructed, complying with their directions, having a friendly chat) in my eyes, would get you off the hook most of the time without them searching your vehicle as soon as they pull you over as you didn't try and get away from them. BUT, if what I mentioned above is true, then I believe the Police would strive to get that vehicle crushed despite the roleplay, so they can make a nice chunk of money for little work.

Back