What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juani Juan

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Boriis Ekstrom

Time & Date this happened:  20:45 UK TIME

Description of what happened:
We were robbing trucks, and they decided not to stop so we started shooting the wheels, then I got driven over twice by the person I am reporting.

I need to add, they broke NLR about 3-4 times, but we did not have proof on this.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

they where shooting at us, i did it to save my own and my friends life. it was rp and in my eyes not a valid ban reason.

It is still against the rules.

And we askede you to stop, and you did't. therefor we shoot at your tires.

Also you brok NLR multipli times while this was goinge on :(

Died 5 sec in the video, came back again around 3.55

Last edited by a moderator:
i did not know about NLR, i have played on several servers where there are no NLR. and i didnt know all the rules on this server. the reason why i didnt know all the ruels, is because i didnt see them in game or any place it said they where located. so i am really sorry for that NLR rule brake.

i didnt know about the rules on the web page in the start. but i know about them now so i will not repeat the same misstake. if i get unbanned

i did have backup, but he missunderstood what we said and went away xD. but yeah i know that i should stop now

also, i have filed a unban request, and i am terrible sorry. i honestly didnt know about it then and will not repeat that. i admit i broke the rules now that i know them. but now i actually now the rules and will not repeat it. i hope you guys dont take it to personaly or anything.

Ban is already issued by Wilco, Moving to completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back