What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM [UGN] Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali E

Ban-rifle success
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):  [uGN] Bret

Time & Date this happened:03/01/2015 Around 04:00-04:50

Description of what happened:We were having conversation with Harry plotter groot and one more guy and we parked the chopper near the UNMC garage so no one will crash into it if they drive with high speed into the checkpoint. But 5-10 minutes later Bret came and hit the chopper with high speed with his offroad and then the chopper exploded killing Harry plotter

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

As i told you in game this was an accident due to desynk i also said that i was sorry after i died in side chat. if you would like i will comp you for any gear you lost it was a complicate accident i had no intention of ramming your chopper and i am sorry again for killing one of your team mates. Sorry to all who i ruined role play for and caused any trouble to. i hope that we can put this behind us and keep all role play good in the server.

Bret   

We dont want any compensations but thank you for offering. You cant use your 'desync' as an excuse i dont know if thats even true tho however i always play with low settings with 5 fps maximum 15 fps and i always desync but i havent rammed anyone or i didnt VDMed anyone so please let the admins decide this.

Yes its a nightmare indeed but still you need to drive more carefully like i said i have never been reported for anything. When i get desync or when i am about to crash someone i just try to turn away because its more smart to get crashed then get reported. And you dont dive a check point with people and blocks with full speed.

I will swallow my pride and say yes it was very stupid of me to just drive in at such high speeds knowing that desynk is one of those issues in arma. I should have thought about the consequences of my actions i am deeply sorry for what i did and i will defiantly pull over and stop for a second whenever i see the red chain again. I also only hope that you do not think of me as someone who is a rule braker, i do follow the rules to the best of my abilities but i cannot be perfect and this was as i have said an accident that i can say will not happen again. I also hope that we can put this mess behind us and continue the great Rp on the server.

Bret  

Edit: Also i have compensated the gentlemen who was killed in the incident.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Desync wipes people all the time,  It happens, i have countless videos of me being VDMed by people and its clearly driving too fast and then desync, it cant be helped. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back