What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM report on Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busterguy

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Toby

Time & Date this happened: 28/07/2015 @ 15:54

Which Server did this happen on: #2

Description of what happened: started a case on his truck, went to overtake to try and get infrount of him, he tehn rammed into the side of us and made us blow up

What Rule Was Broken ?:
[SIZE=medium]3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No response in side chat, user was not on TS

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

http://plays.tv/video/55b798860f55bf3d0b

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if you had shown before this, you was chasing us for around 2 mins before that and we was trying to escape, obviously we was not going to and even the police officer in your car said if they try to ram us then we will get them or something like that clearly stating it happens alot, so that is what we did, I went to the left to get you to slowly drive of the road so it would be hard for you to drive and cause you to crash and went all the way over your car hitting the wall and you exploding, after that I did a barrel roll in the truck and when recovered ran over a officer and drove off (Which was because when the truck became upright it was ontop of the cop), this was not intentional at all other than trying to make your car disable (I did not intend to have anybody die) I'm sorry if you thought I was doing this to break the rules.

- I have been playing this server for a while now and this is my first report, deeply sorry for any inconvenience

-Your police officer also said lets try get them off the road by going closer and pushing us away, which is exactly the same mindset we had, and obviously.. didnt go well.

-Also, I never saw a hatchback at the scene Charlie? + 1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)

The rule states that using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM

it may of not been your intention to make us explode. We were just going to overtake you to get ahead of you to try and make you slow down.

in the video you clearly ram into the side of us with great force. You can't expect anyone to react that quickly.

Well, I honestly and I guess you won't believe me did not mean to ram you off the road, I meant to just make yourself have to push to the left more so you would have to dodge obstacles like walls and buildings, I'm just here to say sorry because I really don't want to get banned from my favourite server :(

I just want forgiveness ;/ than end up being banned for something like this and yes, I look at it, I did go too fast for you to react, it's just one of those things that happens from adrenaline and not thinking things out, we had 800k worth of heroin in that truck :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back