What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM, desync....

Status
Not open for further replies.

zozokaa

I got banned for VDM when i just crashed into a wall by an accident, but when the cop hit me 2 times with his car he doesnt gets banned cuz he says it was desync so if i say it was desync thats not true lol?(ofc you dont get banned if you can ban you are an admin so you can do whatever you want....) you didnt even ask me what happened just said "wait a sec i am gonna ban this guy" fair...

It was not myself that banned you, I am not in the police force.

I would like more details other than you crashed into a wall by accident ?... What happened was the cop car chasing you... who did you run over or attempt to run over ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i know that u are not a policeman, it was for who banned me, he ran over me twice, he was chasing me both times, i dont know who did i ran over really i didnt even see, i was just on my quad and couldnt turn good enoug so i hit the wall next to the police guy and someone i guess i hit a policeman or i dont really know, he was just next to me(the one who banned me) and said " wait a second i am gonna ban this guy". He didnt even ask me or anything.

It could of been that he thought you was trying to VDM him and failed by hitting the wall

Please understand VDM is bannable here, I will give you a second chance but please read the rules and if you find yourself banned again unfortunately there is no appeal process and the ban will remain.

Please PM me with your GUID and a link this thread.

Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back