What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM Cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3phthys

Banned for the reason : VDM Cop ( by wilco)

well i didnt do that...i really dont understand, if wilco want to explain i'll be on ts

edit : im only banned from server 2, the weird thing is i played all day on server 1...

Last edited by a moderator:
RDM : which one ? the guy who knocked me then robbed me then shoted me or the guy who i sayed stop spam horn, he vdmed another dude in front of me ? because none of them was random.

And why the fuck you never answer WILCO ?! even when i say "hello" to you ingame, or when i ask for you on ts or on forum ?!

yesterday i saw 5 trolls exploding car during 2hours before you ban them (and not all) ..... and you instant ban me for legitim defense ? are you kidding me bro?

YEA HE NEVER ANSWER!! i got ban for vdm and i have done so much to get unban... Wilco never answer... and no unban to me?!?!?! :/

I am extremely busy, if you get banned that means you were spectated breaking the rules by an admin.

andhg if you keep opening mass threads or posting in other peoples threads again you will be banned, have some patience.

Unban requests.. there is no timeframe you are very lucky to be getting a response this soon, you break the rules here then you need to wait.

Now back to the unban... you were seen VDM'ing cops, care to explain your actions ?

Just a note going forward, do not swear when dealing with admins... we spend nearly 12 hours + each on this per day, so any shittyness we will not put up with.

Thanks for your answer.

I know you are busy but ... at the point you cant say Hello back ? And for the ban, read before...did the guy have a proof ? because he / them can lie, because I DIDNT VDM A COP !!! so if you dont trust my words how you can trust him / them ?

If you see me in game as Wilco then i am in full admin mode and 99% not there, I stand still when i am in spectator mode :) , I have other names in game which i wont reveal here to keep everyone guessing.

In terms of VDMing cops, the proof is when a cop gets VDM they check who killed them and then the wanted list, or if you are spectated killing a cop by VDM.

Thats all the proof us admins need, We are a very very busy community and 95% of the VDM cases are clearcut some child somewhere thinking this is GTA Altis.

Anyway with that being said lets give you another go, I will remove the ban shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back