What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Using ARAC clothes while doing crime by KosaZawszeSpoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centipede

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): KosaZawszeSpoko

Time & Date this happened: 10:43 +1 GMT Malta

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Basically I was talking to this guy, suddenly he takes his gun out and tells me to put to hands up, he tells to put everything on the ground, I refuse by offering money instead in the end he killed me and robbed me with the ARAC clothes.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 8D) ARAC Members are not allowed to perform any illegal activities (robbing/stealing/killing) when they are in uniform. It is a purely role play activity.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He didn't try to solve it, he told me to put it on the forums, seems he doesn't care about this at all.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Picture below you killed me because I didn't comply. You could killed me there, but not with the ARAC clothes.

33axv5t.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, you should upload video when you call me gay and tell me to suck your dick :) You should think about what you say to others. I just wanted from you to strip and run to Athira but instead doing what I've said you decided to run towards ARAC HQ, I repeated like 3 times to stop and just strip, thats what you get for not complying and telling shit about me :) Please upload whole scene as video.

One more time, that wasnt robbery, that wasnt rdm, that was just a lesson to this man. You named that topic like I would rob people using ARAC outfit. I was @ ARAC HQ and you sir started talking shit about me so thats what you get.

Sir, you should upload video when you call me gay and tell me to suck your dick :) You should think about what you say to others. I just wanted from you to strip and run to Athira but instead doing what I've said you decided to run towards ARAC HQ, I repeated like 3 times to stop and just strip, thats what you get for not complying and telling shit about me :) Please upload whole scene as video.

One more time, that wasnt robbery, that wasnt rdm, that was just a lesson to this man. You named that topic like I would rob people using ARAC outfit. I was @ ARAC HQ and you sir started talking shit about me so thats what you get.
Lol what? hahaha this has to be most funny lie i have ever been told "suck my dick" where did you hear that mate?, I told you in direct communication with "//Putting the helicopter into the garage is exploitin instead at the airport, thats what i have been told by a mentor." No need for a video, you killed me commited a crime with arac clothes, read the rules next time and you didn't even try to solve it.

Will try upload it for you, mate.

If you have any proof where I told you apparently to "suck your dick" which I never said that into my entire life, I would really like to see it, instead coming up with words. Never then less, you broke a server rule. I even advised you but you didn't listen, your fault on this one pal.

Just upload video my friend, whole video. There is no server rule for parking choppers inside ARAC garage. There is a need for video evidence because your attitude towards me was the key for that situation. You cant just do screenshot without any circumstances. If you have video evidence just upload it and let admins decide

Just upload video my friend, whole video. There is no server rule for parking choppers inside ARAC garage. There is a need for video evidence because your attitude towards me was the key for that situation. You cant just do screenshot without any circumstances. If you have video evidence just upload it and let admins decide
If I find the video I will don't worry, chill out, you still broke a rule don't try to hide it mate. My attitude towards you was advising to be aware of the server rules mate and I even wanted you to come on ts to solve it out but you didn't care. If you wanna talk on teamspeak I'm there. ;)

Report Approved 
4/4/15
Admin Vacatio
Banned
Do not kill people when on ARAC duty simple. Any problems sort it out with him without breaking the server rules. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back