What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Up the /home and /tpr count?

Hazenga

Just up the /home and /tpr count by a little bit, that's my opinion.. Because it's really boring and pointless to go to the other point of the map to go and kill somebody or gather resources and then you have to walk back because you already used your daily (1) tp /home. Just up the /home count, /tpr would be lovely aswell. :)  Maybe to 3 or 5?

That's my thought, what do you think about it guys?

play on official server and see how that goes for a while? :)

Also, these annoying teleports being upped means you can just set a home in someone elses base and spawn there all the time

The main reason so much offline raiding happens is because of TPs, it is simply too easy to grab everything and TP out to a safe location as soon as you find out you're being raided, if I had it my way I'd remove all TPs including the home one due to the abuse that happens such as setting home as Khandamir stated.

an option could be to limit the homes set to one but add more requirements. For example, you can only set a home once authorized on all toolcupboards in that area.. The amount of Tp's seem fair to me, just the requirements are lacking =P

Back