What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unlucky George is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You best get that urinal plumbed with a video to go with it by the 20th then. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Take care! Loved your videos! I remember being in one :p

I lasted a week, actually it was 1 day. I made a burner account last Tuesday.

Since about 1996 I've been wasting time on the internet. I've never come across a community such as this one, the laughs, drama, the good and the bad make this place real.

The last gaming community I was involved in was zeldapower.co.uk back in 99. It died a long time ago. But even as far a web 1.0 sites go, it was nothing compared to here.

To put this into context - I could easily leave Facebook for a month, a place where I've hundreds of friends that I've gathered like Pokemon.... but Altislife.co.uk, I lasted only 1 day.

This place is special, and I'm happy to be addicted to it!

I lasted a week, actually it was 1 day. I made a burner account last Tuesday.

Since about 1996 I've been wasting time on the internet. I've never come across a community such as this one, the laughs, drama, the good and the bad make this place real.

The last gaming community I was involved in was zeldapower.co.uk back in 99. It died a long time ago. But even as far a web 1.0 sites go, it was nothing compared to here.

To put this into context - I could easily leave Facebook for a month, a place where I've hundreds of friends that I've gathered like Pokemon.... but Altislife.co.uk, I lasted only 1 day.

This place is special, and I'm happy to be addicted to it!
You only done gone Papa'd it!

It was a good job that you returned as I scared Beercroft into thinking that you were banned, as I told him that @Agdgdgwngo Back Up got banned and as you're both called George he thought I meant you xD  :Cool:

You only done gone Papa'd it!

It was a good job that you returned as I scared Beercroft into thinking that you were banned, as I told him that @Agdgdgwngo Back Up got banned and as you're both called George he thought I meant you xD 
Don't spread panic like that Bob

_SPC Reef_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back