What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unfair Judgement / Quitting the server for multiple reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuGz

First of all i'd like to link my previous topic:     Which took 17 days to receive a judgement even after I asked people to take a quick look at it on teamspeak and what not. Now I understand it was posted in the wrong section BUT it was still posted in a subsection of the correct section and surely that section is not checked once every 17 days? The post was quite obviously ignored on a number of occasions rather than just moved to the correct section and judging it which would of solved the issue much faster.

Now all this would be fine but next I find out I won't be getting any compensation due to " Cocaine will not be refunded, there is no guarentee you would of been able to of sold this... " Now if this was the case can you please explain this post to me?     Now quite clearly you can see that this compensation request was APPROVED but the situation is the exact same! There is no possible way you would know if that request would of actually sold his cocaine yet he received approval and I did not? This is just straight up unfair/favoritism. I've seen more examples of this while searching through the approved comp requests but don't have them handy right now to link.

Also I feel as if I've been dealt with in a rather rude way too I've been waiting 17 days for a judgement and when I finally do get one I receive the post  " Please repost in the correct forum for starts with the amount you lost in total excluding cocaine."  The topic was then locked to show that I had no choice in the matter and couldn't dispute this judgement or show reason as to why it was an unfair judgement as proven above. This is why i'm making this post here due to my original post being locked and told to 'post in the right section next time' without proper explanation as to why others received approval and I did not.

Another issue is I became a member of the Police Force 3 weeks + ago yet still have 0 access to the Police Forums, why is there such a delay in between becoming police and getting police access on the forums? I've seen CSO's get it much much faster than I've been waiting.

For all of the above reasons I have chosen not to play the server anymore at least at this moment in time since I feel as if I've been treated less than other players on the server/forum for no reason at all.

Yes easily explained -  The server crashed so we honored it as it was the servers fault. The poster also posted the thread in the correct section of the forums.

Now on your thread, The issue was not due to a server issue (server going offline) it was due to a vdmer at the cocaine field, We can therefore only compensate gear and not the cocaine you was picking up from the field next to you....

So the situation is not the same, far from it...

No one has been rude to you, The admins here deal with a number of players per day and a number of different issues thats why we have very strict and set ways, if they are not followed then we cannot help you... afterall the admins here give up alot of there spare time to make the community what it is.

In regards to police access have you contacted a senior officer ? they would of asked you to fill out a blank application so they can approve it., No doubt you was accepted when the application system was down hence the automation was not working at that time.

I decline to acknowledge your comment, all players are treated the same from every background , country and position in this community and server.

If you look at other posts (apart from the server issue ones where we do compensate) then you will see goldbars and drugs are never compensated.

Yes easily explained -  The server crashed so we honored it as it was the servers fault. The poster also posted the thread in the correct section of the forums.

Now on your thread, The issue was not due to a server issue (server going offline) it was due to a vdmer at the cocaine field, We can therefore only compensate gear and not the cocaine you was picking up from the field next to you....

So the situation is not the same, far from it...

No one has been rude to you, The admins here deal with a number of players per day and a number of different issues thats why we have very strict and set ways, if they are not followed then we cannot help you... afterall the admins here give up alot of there spare time to make the community what it is.

In regards to police access have you contacted a senior officer ? they would of asked you to fill out a blank application so they can approve it., No doubt you was accepted when the application system was down hence the automation was not working at that time.

I decline to acknowledge your comment, all players are treated the same from every background , country and position in this community and server.

If you look at other posts (apart from the server issue ones where we do compensate) then you will see goldbars and drugs are never compensated.
Even so what does the server going offline have to do with the fact that he may or may not have sold those drugs? It has nothing to do with it what exactly are you honoring? The server went offline yeah but that doesn't mean he would of 100% sold those drugs so if the same logic applied to him that was applied to my comp request then he would of been declined would he not?

Also how can you say that the situation is far from being the same? He lost drugs, I lost drugs that is quite similar, the fact that the server went offline is irrelevant in the point I was making. Also can you explain why it took 17 days for a response from an admin/moderator of the forums for that post? I acknowledge it was posted in the wrong section fair enough but 17 days that's still a very long time to at least not be told that it shouldn't of been posted there or moved to the correct forum don't you agree?

Not a tall... the server going offline is our issue... we have had server issues which we have now fixed, They might have been right next to the processing or drug dealer.... On these occasions i have hit the reboot switch so i expected compensation requests and i expected to honor them.

You was standing at the cocaine field... someone vdmed you which we will ban but in terms of refunding you for items you picked right in front of you... there is just no guarantees you would of then went from there and sold them.. there was no issues with the server this was a shitty player, you could of went back there and started again.

It took 17 days because that's how long it took to notice your post in the wrong forum section, It was in a section that isn't monitored by the team of admins and only myself, Those admins have been very busy, they do this voluntary so i am today clearing the forums ... sorry its taken so long but that changes nothing here.

I would also love to know your multiple reasons as it seems all connected here to the drug money you was denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a tall... the server going offline is our issue... we have had server issues which we have now fixed, They might have been right next to the processing or drug dealer.... On these occasions i have hit the reboot switch so i expected compensation requests and i expected to honor them.

You was standing at the cocaine field... someone vdmed you which we will ban but in terms of refunding you for items you picked right in front of you... there is just no guarantees you would of then went from there and sold them.. there was no issues with the server this was a shitty player, you could of went back there and started again.

It took 17 days because that's how long it took to notice your post in the wrong forum section, It was in a section that isn't monitored by the team of admins and only myself, Those admins have been very busy, they do this voluntary so i am today clearing the forums ... sorry its taken so long but that changes nothing here.

I would also love to know your multiple reasons as it seems all connected here to the drug money you was denied.
The multiple reasons as stated in the title were all posted in my first post? They aren't all related to money for example the amount of time it took for a response and the police forum issue?

Now if you look at the post again you will see that the player asking for compensation clearly stated he was at PROCESSING so you do know for a fact that he wasn't next to the drug dealer therefore how can you know he would of made that journey? Lets ignore the issue of the server going off here for a moment. There is only 1 logic there can't be logic for you that's different for me so according to logic if my comp request was denied due to you not knowing if I would of made it to the dealer and actually got the money then that very same logic applies to his post since he was at the processor! That's still quite a way from the dealer.

- Edit-  

Further still that post didn't even post any proof! So he could of said anything so if you're going to say you don't know if people would make it, which i debunked above, you didn't know if that player even had any to start with? Due to lack of evidence. Now if an admin saw him have all of this in all of his trucks which is quite unlikely fair enough but I highly doubt that was the case.

No offence me and my friend have been waiting ages for this and when it comes around to it you guys say no because of a stupid reason. In my eyes this looks like a clear case of favouritism not because of our backgrounds or anything like that but for donators or even long term players, we are just a couple of guys that did for a time really enjoy your server and the people in it....

Now all this would be fine but next I find out I won't be getting any compensation due to " Cocaine will not be refunded, there is no guarentee you would of been able to of sold this... " Now if this was the case can you please explain this post to me?     Now quite clearly you can see that this compensation request was APPROVED but the situation is the exact same! There is no possible way you would know if that request would of actually sold his cocaine yet he received approval and I did not? This is just straight up unfair/favoritism. I've seen more examples of this while searching through the approved comp requests but don't have them handy right now to link.
At that time I was a new admin, and was not aware of the drug comping. Therefore since I had already accepted it it would be unfair to the player to drop. How is it favoritism? What makes us favour him more than you? And before you drop the donator excuse, he was not donator at the time.

At that time I was a new admin, and was not aware of the drug comping. Therefore since I had already accepted it it would be unfair to the player to drop. How is it favoritism? What makes us favour him more than you? And before you drop the donator excuse, he was not donator at the time.
First of all you've just lied to me in that post "  How is it favoritism? What makes us favour him more than you? And before you drop the donator excuse, he was not donator at the time. " Now if you'd bother to check you would of known that he was indeed a donator at this time and that could potentially be a reason as to why he was accepted. Need proof of this? Here: 

You can quite clearly see he first donated on the 18th of August here.

e4bz44b4pb4b5dhfg.jpg

Now if you look at this post that was created 9 days after his initial donation you can quite clearly see that he was donator at the time of the post.

01bkfbkk2rcdeazfg.jpg

Also if the issue here was that you as a new admin made a mistake why was this simply not stated? Instead Wilco has said that it was refunded due to a server issue where it went offline. If this server issue was the case for his approval then it is indeed favoritism! As stated above the reason our request was denied was due to him not knowing if we would of actually sold the drugs well in that case the issue of the server going offline is completely irrelevant. That same logic SHOULD of been applied to the donator that had the same request whether the server went offline or not there was no way for you to know if he would of sold those drugs.

Sorry, I am unable to view the Donator section on my phone. And I apologise as I do not remember him becoming a donator. Nor does the donator tags show on my phone either.

As Cardoso states a VDM and a server reboot is very different. Server reboots are controllable under our hands and we executed that.

My error was the comp for the reboot. Therefore to dissuade favoritism we decided to comp anyone from that reboot. This was a Admin Decision for a one off unscheduled reboot event. Please take a look at everyone elses post that was not related to the reboot. We did not focus on one group of people or one person therefore it is not favoritism

Sorry, I am unable to view the Donator section on my phone. And I apologise as I do not remember him becoming a donator. Nor does the donator tags show on my phone either.

As Cardoso states a VDM and a server reboot is very different. Server reboots are controllable under our hands and we executed that.

My error was the comp for the reboot. Therefore to dissuade favoritism we decided to comp anyone from that reboot. This was a Admin Decision for a one off unscheduled reboot event. Please take a look at everyone elses post that was not related to the reboot. We did not focus on one group of people or one person therefore it is not favoritism
And to back up my last statement, I quote from a dictionary: "the practice of giving unfair preferential treatment to one person or group at the expense of another."

If this was the case then why didn't Wilco say this in his initial reply to my original post? Also you do realize you just gave the exact definition of favoritism? You say that you decided to comp anyone from that reboot meaning all those people that played at the time of that reboot got approval for comp requests that people at a later date did not. The definition of favoritism - The practice of giving unfair preferential treatment to one person or group at the expense of another. This is indeed favoritism since the group of people playing at that time got any comp requests approved within reason while the group of people playing currently (My request) did not. 

If this was the case then why didn't Wilco say this in his initial reply to my original post? Also you do realize you just gave the exact definition of favoritism? You say that you decided to comp anyone from that reboot meaning all those people that played at the time of that reboot got approval for comp requests that people at a later date did not. The definition of favoritism - The practice of giving unfair preferential treatment to one person or group at the expense of another. This is indeed favoritism since the group of people playing at that time got any comp requests approved within reason while the group of people playing currently (My request) did not. 
The decision was not made on that group though, the decision was made due to a error. If you were on there then when it happened you would of received comp. It was not based on the group playing so therefore it was not favoritism. It was a admin decision based on the events leading up.

The decision was not made on that group though, the decision was made due to a error. If you were on there then when it happened you would of received comp. It was not based on the group playing so therefore it was not favoritism. It was a admin decision based on the events leading up.
Whether it was aimed at the group or not that doesn't change the fact that it was favoritism my friend. The fact that a group of people received something that the current group of people don't makes it favoritism whether it was an error, aimed at the group or just coincidence. Also why did all the requests from that time require no proof? I noticed quite a few posts with no evidence that were approved around the same time which is another case of favoritism. 

Whether it was aimed at the group or not that doesn't change the fact that it was favoritism my friend. The fact that a group of people received something that the current group of people don't makes it favoritism whether it was an error, aimed at the group or just coincidence. Also why did all the requests from that time require no proof? I noticed quite a few posts with no evidence that were approved around the same time which is another case of favoritism. 
Incorrect no favoritism occured there, it was a case of there being a stack of compensation requests that we needed to flush out. We set a policy at the time if it was below a certian amount of money we would comp it without the proof. This was because of the complaints from the community about the lack of comp requests being done. There was over 10 pages of them because Maratek was away at the time. Therefore we had to make the decision in order to get them out the way so we could concentrate on 5.0.

Thread locked, arguing gets nowhere.

wow! you really excusing us of favoring donators when i ban donators daily....

Well done for closing this dead end topic Ciaran, with that attitude and vision you are not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back