What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unbann request. (Unbanned 14/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
steam name : Mr. Purple

arma name : trollkarln

GUID

ea94c0251973481fa1042d85457d6719

so i got banned the 7th of january i belive. 

the reason i got banned  is that i was "assisting RDM"

i was the pilot of a humming bird while my friend Gustavo Fring shot from the air. his case has already been dealt with in a mercyfull manner.

i understand that what i did was wrong, and why sir Vladic Ka had to ban me. but please show mercy on me as you did with Fring.assisting to  rdm or even rdm itself has never been a part of my aLife experience.

i dont know why i did it. mabye i was bored and blood thirsty. but this community is not like that at all. if i wanted to kill someone i should joined a Broyal server. i hope that u can forgive me for my mistake.

if i missed something important feel free to post it. the read first page does not have any like specific info req or mabye im just blind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

proof of my crime. "i am the pilot "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_a1XN9nko#t=335

We swears to serve the master of the Precious

View attachment 143

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this really pissed me off and was ruining the game for some of our players.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

RULE : Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

dunno if this is right i used the GUID converter that and admin posted ea94c0251973481fa1042d85457d6719

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back