What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MITT GANG

Hi.

I've playing on this server since I bought Arma III, and it's like 60 hours or something. Love the community and most of the admins. I got banned for this: 

And I've allready read the unban rules that you can't write that somebody else was on your computer that day.

But lol that the way it is so I'm just asking the admins to unban me.

Lets look at it this way, that rule is in place so that we don't get the easiest excuse in the world that we cannot prove or disprove, therefore it is non falsifiable and not something that we need to hear. (non falsifiable = waste of our time)

secondly if it is true that someone else was on your computer RDMing on our server then there is nothing stopping them from doing it again and again. we are therefor not banning you but banning your account as it has been used for RDM.

Thats how it goes i'm afraid mate.

" your driver turned towards me, as he was about to hit i deleted the offroad." the fun of deleting a car and watching the passengers fly out in surprise

is one of the best things :D   

"secondly if it is true that someone else was on your computer RDMing on our server then there is nothing stopping them from doing it again and again. we are therefor not banning you but banning your account as it has been used for RDM." How can you actually know that there is nothing in this world that make "them" stop. Hilarious

Secondly, come on man

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the ban stopped this mysterious second person.

You need to come up with a proper unban request thats believable before i deny this or at least explain who was on your account and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back