What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban [spetsnaz]Chris (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpChris

Your In-game name:

[spetznaz]Chris

Your Steam Profile ID:

Steam Profile ID:76561198008540162

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

657f9990103a485ca9c61c3d1ec5d588

Date & Time you was banned:

7 PM central [1am GMT]

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:
cous i RP allot and have fun w other people 

This is my second ban, but this is what happened honestly:

1. Okonkwo Chinua-Achebe, a member of my gang got shot by the TI gang in kavala. they were all in a garage together guarding the entrance.

2. I shot 4 of them for shooting my gang member

3. I'm banned

at this point I realized that since I didn't record everything, I couldn't prove whether I broke the rules 

@Petersson can you help me clear the story ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the admin that banned Chris may not have known that they had killed me, a member of his gang.

It probably looked like a random killing from a different perspective.

We don't have any actual evidence so any TI people who were there should post here also, we would appreciate it

I was there, and from what I remember Petersson was guarding his garage from all the hobos trying to get in, and after killing some hobos that was not leaving, a guy just walked up to the backdoor whipped out a handgun and started blazing everyone down

There is no need to post. I watched it all. The player in question killed 4 players without a word spoke. He did not tell anyone about his gang mate being killed nor did his gang mate warn anyone that they would be shot hence there was no RP initiated.

I have said this a lot of times now. If the person you are going to kill does not know the reason for their death you should not be killing them.

Player has been banned before and unbanned so as per our rules you do not get another chance.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back