What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban [spetsnaz]Chris (Actioned 17/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpChris

Dear admins,

Yesterday i got band for '' trolling on the sever'' but i thike i was just playing ,and not breaking anny rulles. 

I was in kavala and just said to a guy. lets make a riot. then the admin came to me and ask me what i just did say. soo i told him i was saying lets make a riot.  and after that i got the ban.

I just wanted to make a gang of hobos and take a cop as a hostage without breaking any rules. 
soo please unban me i really liked playing on the sever. 

In-game name:

[spetsnaz]Chris

Steam Profile ID:76561198008540162

GUID:657f9990103a485ca9c61c3d1ec5d588

3C)[SIZE=medium] Trolling -[/SIZE]

Date & Time you were banned:12/04/2015  around 01:30

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i was there also. We have some nice fun, we got like 15 peoples but server restarted :/. I dont see why is that bannable, we wasnt killing people, trolling people, vdming,rdming and that stuff we had some fun with police. Its on admins to decide, this is just my opinion ! :)

In-game name:

[spetsnaz]Chris

Steam Profile ID:76561198008540162

GUID:657f9990103a485ca9c61c3d1ec5d588

Date & Time you were banned:12/04/2015  around 01:30

Mate you were banned for various reasons put into a report against you. I will link the report that was made for you.

The event's of which were mentioned in this topic should seem familiar to you.

SGT james, your really a bad person. you lying soo mutch it not even funny. i really hope som one will find out soon.

I really wanted to say im sry for not staying in the RP . i really hope you people wil let me in again... and i will learn from this. from now on i will record all my stuff. 

and here the link to my part of the story :

I will await the outcome of the other thread before I action this.

alright, looks like he dident like that they rdm me.. soo my story checks out.  Hope you unban me soon. 

So in the space of a few days you get a ban for trolling on the server and then a NLR violation. You are also lying when you say "SGT james, your really a bad person. you lying soo mutch it not even funny. i really hope som one will find out soon." Our database records all bans.

Unsure if I should let someone like that back who lies like this. Give me a reason why I should?

no i dident get a ban for trolling. it was just a kick. i that it was a ban cous i got band for the other story olmost at the same time.(see link)  

and yes i sad he was a bad person. cous he only shows half of the story. 

only thing i did wrong was that i dident RP that good. 

but now i know i sould step up the RP .

soo please unban me soo i can show you. 

After a chat on TS Chris has realised the error of his ways. I have unbanned him for a final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back