What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request .

Mangacrafter

I was banned for killing an admin with my car. But at that time I did not know how to play. I'm tou banned long ago and I love playing on that server can unban me please? Can I have a second chance. 
I read the rules many times as accurate but please remove my ban

Firstly... never ever use comic sans here especially in a bigger size we all bring up a little sick everytime we see it.

Secondly, Why did you run over any player... ?... what kind of server do you think this is ?

Last edited by a moderator:
rDybY6T.jpg

i do this post for my friend . in that time he did not know how to play the game so he see the trailer of the game and he think the game was of WAR , like kill all and that . But now he know who to play and he want another chance

Get your friend to come here please, The user needs to make the unban request not a friend.

This community is serious roleplay... we are all adults... some very mature young adults none the less we ban perm for RDM and VDM.

Get your friend to sign in and give his GUID information.

Yes, get him to sign in and post it. I also want him to post that he understands the rules and understands the next ban will be perm.

Back